I am Ironman

Ironman_nz

Hi

My stats are 28yo, 1.79m (5'10), 116kg (256lb)

Been training fulltime for 6 years, using gear the last 4 years.

I don't cycle, I blast/cruise now, have been on for the past 2 years straight now.

Just finished my last cruise of 500 test / 200 deca. I was very lean prior to this and during my cruise I purposely was slack with training and eating so have put on a fair bit of bodyfat. Am about 11-12% at the moment.

Running a short 8 week course up to mid jan to recomp and get lean again.

New cycle started yesterday

750mg Test E/week

350mg Tren A/week (100mg EOD)

350mg Masteron E/week

50mg Winny/day orally

Cycling Albuterol 2 on 2 off

I'm also dabbling a little bit with Slin for the first time to bring up bodyparts that need to be brought up to the rest of my body. Namely Chest, Back and maybe arms.

My training philosophy for this cycle is not to go for all out strength, ive been there done that too many times. It is to go for Jay Cutler style reps - keeping the pressure on the muscle the whole time, focusing on working the muscle intended. Volume is reasonably high but rest periods are short.

Yesterday I trained Chest (will only list working sets)

Benchpress

165kg x 12

165kg x 10

140kg x 15 DROPSET 100kg x 12 DROPSET 60kg x 20

Incline DB Press w hands shaped like V

50kg x 20

50kg x 15

50kg x 12 DROPSET 25kg x 12 DROPSET 15kg x 12

Weighted Dips

Bodyweight + 20kg x 10

Bodyweight + 20kg x 10

Bodyweight x 12

Flat DB Flies

30kg x 12

30kg x 12

30kg x 12

30kg x 12

First Jab of Tren today, hopefully the sides will be kind to me :grin:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. Might put up pics closer to the end of the cycle when I'm in better shape. I train with Nate from these forums every now and again. He can vouch for me. I don't know about doing any strong man competitions IDW. I'm not training for strength anymore these days so my 1RM aren't what they used to be.

I'm contemplating adding in some extra cardio to speed this cut up. I've been pretty slack during my down time and general fitness has suffered so I might add in 3-4 30 min sessions on the rowing machine or treadmill. I've cut so many times before I can usually get to around 8% pretty quickly.

Ever tried Tren ED with a slin pin?

I swear it cuts the sides in half...

That's because your deliver the shot too shallow into adipoise tissue & it takes the compound twice as long or more to be cleaved off the ester chain :roll:

They come in a pack of pins looking like this which you load onto the pen

insulin_pen_needles.jpg

You can still get the same gauge pins and fix them to a suitable barrel from the needle exchange though I think.

Would not pin with these however. You won't barely penetrate the muscle especially if you aren't lean.

That's because your deliver the shot too shallow into adipoise tissue & it takes the compound twice as long or more to be cleaved off the ester chain :roll:

lol

A slin plin is only 1/2 an inch. My muscle bellies are not small and I'm not really shredded to the bone so it wouldn't be long enough to get right into the muscle. I do appreciate the idea though Dianabol, anything to make pinning easier right!

Today I pinned first shot of Tren and Mast. Will be 100mg EOD of the tren at this stage, it's not a high dose for me so sides should be tolerable enough.

Trained Arms (Biceps and Triceps).

Biceps Curls w oly bar (in squat rack :pfft: )

15 x 55kg

12 x 55kg

12 x 55kg + 3 slow negatives

V bar cable push downs

12 x 3/4 stack

12 x 3/4 stack

12 x 3/4 stack DROPSET 12 x 1/2 stack DROPSET 12 x 1/4 stack

Ezy Bar Reverse Curls

4 sets of 12 x 30kg

Close grip Benchpress

15 x 125kg

12 x 125kg

12 x 125kg DROPSET 20 x 60kg

Dumbbell Skullcrushers

4 sets of 12 x 30kg DBs

DROPSET on last set 12 x 15kg

Incline DB curls

3 sets of 15 x 15kg

Finished on a superset of

DB Hammer Curls 21 x 20kg

+

Dips - body weight x 16

Did 4 sets of 20 standing calf raises on a plate (sounds way to easy but it's not bad for your calves)

20 minutes on the cross trainer after the train.

Fair bit of volume with little rest today, but I had a pre workout with a bit of raw 1,3 Dim added to it for the extra kick.

Im talking about ED pokes vs EOD pokes to minimize sides by keeping blood levels stable MNZ.

The method of delivery being a slin pin for ED pokes because the needle is so small and much more painless.

If you want to use a normal 25G 1 inch needle because you are too fat go for it.

A slin plin is only 1/2 an inch. My muscle bellies are not small and I'm not really shredded to the bone so it wouldn't be long enough to get right into the muscle. I do appreciate the idea though Dianabol, anything to make pinning easier right!

I dont know about you, but at 10%. I have alot less than half an inch of adipose tissue on my delts and especially biceps and triceps...

Anyway, will stop hijacking your thread with this "hybrid theory" but keep it in mind as an alternative should the sides get too much (sweating and insomnia especially)....

Dude the only reason the sides would be less when all factors (such as dose and dose frequency) are the same apart from the length of the pin is because the shits not getting into the muscle it's being injected into fat.

Wrong, wrong and wrong....

WTF would you know what my BF percentage is mate?

You are completely missing the point.

Forget I ever said slin pin, use a fucking 18G pin for all I care.

The point is Tren Ace ED vs EOD to minimize sides.

Who gives a f*ck about the method of delivery...