High tren/low test

Chemo

Mate ur full of shit, dunno what ur talking about. Post up some pics hot shot or f*ck off

all iam tryin to say is that low test and high tren is a good way to go . if your gears are legit you are gtg :)

Ravi bru, have you got that legit human pharmaceutical grade tren?

Stop trolling him lol he's been caught out :pfft:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Not that I don't agree with this approach at all, but 500+ tren/week for your first time on tren is going to probably freak your body out.

If you're not used to sides like crazy sweating, nightmares, insomnia, cardio becoming harder, the odd tren cough etc then you will find them all coming at you at once pretty hard to handle.

Saying You're only running 675mg of gear total is misleading because tren is way harder on your body than a steroid like EQ so it's apples and oranges.

I would be more inclined to recommend moderate test and moderate/low tren first time around like 500 test/250-300 tren and see how you go from there.

The nightmares are pretty insane

• 2 weeks later...

Right so im into my fourth week on this and enjoying the results already. At first i was getting some insane nightmares but that seems to have stopped now. When training i sweat like a mofo now. Have put on 7kg so far. Am doing TrenE 300mg and TestE 250mg. Was thinking about putting the tren up but nah im happy with how it all is working out. This dose works for me with next to no sides.

:nod:

Right so im into my fourth week on this and enjoying the results already. At first i was getting some insane nightmares but that seems to have stopped now. When training i sweat like a mofo now. Have put on 7kg so far. Am doing TrenE 300mg and TestE 250mg. Was thinking about putting the tren up but nah im happy with how it all is working out. This dose works for me with next to no sides.

:nod:

7kg while running Tren in 4 weeks? That doesn't add up - must be a bit of water weight there, or something else - fat or your glycogen retention is way up. (Insulin?) I'm getting crazy ass nightmares too - never did before when using Tren with Test higher. Real crazy alpha nightmares, probably been watching too many movies lately. One the other night was like a Grand Theft Auto sort of dream... ended up stealing a couple of trains and doing all sorts of out of the ordinary things in my dream. It was kind of fun, but scary because it sort of felt real when I woke up.

Just going off what the scales said mate. I usually don't weigh anymore as i think people get obsessed with weight when it's really down to look. If your looking good who cares what you weigh. Im not in it for competing just personal gain. Started out 10 years ago weighing 75kg, just weighed in at 110.5kg. My partner doesnt think ive put weight/fat on so hey could be 7kg of muscle, i mean that's what we are trying to achieve here isn't it? Like i said ill hit you up in the gym when i see you next. Im training 5 days and havent seen you for a least a month now bro. Maybe you changed your times?

Man i wish i had of been having your dreams as mine were seriously fucked up.

How many weeks you been on now?

Just going off what the scales said mate. I usually don't weigh anymore as i think people get obsessed with weight when it's really down to look. If your looking good who cares what you weigh. Im not in it for competing just personal gain. Started out 10 years ago weighing 75kg, just weighed in at 110.5kg. My partner doesnt think ive put weight/fat on so hey could be 7kg of muscle, i mean that's what we are trying to achieve here isn't it? Like i said ill hit you up in the gym when i see you next. Im training 5 days and havent seen you for a least a month now bro. Maybe you changed your times?

Man i wish i had of been having your dreams as mine were seriously fucked up.

How many weeks you been on now?

Yeah man, the scales can just put you on the wrong track. That's a good approach that you've got. Especially useful if you've got a partner with a good eye that can guide you.

I'm training 5 days as well myself, but since I started my cycle 4 weeks ago I stopped doing cardio at the gym... so I'm getting out of there a bit earlier, usually by 5pm I'm finished and out of there. At what time do you train man?

What kind of dreams have you been having? lol