High tren/low test

Chemo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do u pin test enanthate eod?

The enanthate ester doesn't need to be pinned eod, it's not designed to be and it's pointless.

This is getting abit crazy.

Tren ace can be injected ed, eod or even twice a week if your abit broke. I notice no difference between 75mg ed and 150mg eod.

Tren enanthate is the same thing! It's gonna be a little less mg for mg because of the ester weight and if u get killer side effects then yeah u won't be able to drop it as fast (obviously).

Test e, sus250, test cyp, test prop... Ppl think they are all much of a muchness... But tren ace and tren e get treated like different drugs, what's with that? Not sure how to take that one lol

Higher weekly total of tren e than test e just resulted In gyno for me but everyone diff

Yeah good point bro. Guess youd want an anti e with tren e just in case.

Higher weekly total of tren e than test e just resulted In gyno for me but everyone diff

Can u tell us the specific numbers for this man?

The idea behind the low test is that there is no conversion, so no estrogen to get gyno. In theory though. interesting to know what numbers you were running to make that happen.

Another overseas thread, with some positive veiws.

http://www.afboard.com/forum/showthread ... s-doing-it

The idea behind the low test is that there is no conversion, so no estrogen to get gyno. In theory though. interesting to know what numbers you were running to make that happen.

You'd be better off with a prolactin inhibitor (bromo, caber, prami) than an anti estrogen....

Do u pin test enanthate eod?

The enanthate ester doesn't need to be pinned eod, it's not designed to be and it's pointless.

Tren enanthate is the same thing! It's gonna be a little less mg for mg because of the ester weight and if u get killer side effects then yeah u won't be able to drop it as fast (obviously).

Test e, sus250, test cyp, test prop... Ppl think they are all much of a muchness... But tren ace and tren e get treated like different drugs, what's with that? Not sure how to take that one lol

There's no designing Tom. The Enanthate ester allows for more infrequent injects, true... but that doesn't mean that it can't be used more frequently.

Because Tren is notorious for sides, it's good to keep levels stable, and therefore pinning monday, thursday or whatever you're used to pinning Test Enanthate isn't really applicable for the compound.

Ever noticed how no matter what ester you pin, usually it's the first 48 hours where you feel it the most.

You'd be better off with a prolactin inhibitor (bromo, caber, prami) than an anti estrogen....

Problem is that those compounds are typically much harder to get here in NZ and also have bad side-effects as well. Caber looks OK (but I haven't tried it), apart from its reported harshness on heart valves (do u really want to mess with them?).

Bromo and Prami are side-effects in a bottle... don't like.

Keen to hear from people who've used Caber

Problem is that those compounds are typically much harder to get here in NZ and also have bad side-effects as well. Caber looks OK (but I haven't tried it), apart from it's reported harshness on heart valves (do u really want to mess with them?).

Bromo and Prami are side-effects in a bottle... don't like.

Keen to hear from people who've used Caber

I hear you on that one, bromo and prami CAN have some harsh side affects by themselves. However if you start with a really low dosage before bed, they both seem to work ok.

Caber seems to be the least harsh (sides wise) out of all the prolactin inhibitors Ive listed and seems to be the most popular around the boards.

I just think that when you use an anti-e to control prolactin sides it can be very hit and miss.

Um yeah there is designing... It's an ester attached to a synthetic hormone, u think it was just made by mistake and the half life is an accident? It's pointless using it so frequently.

It's science and it is designed and made that way for a reason. I'm in a rush but ill post later itt

Um yeah there is designing... It's an ester attached to a synthetic hormone, u think it was just made by mistake and the half life is an accident? It's pointless using it so frequently.

It's science and it is designed and made that way for a reason. I'm in a rush but ill post later itt

It's actually a fatty acid attached to a steroid via an ester linkage. 8)

If keeping blood levels of Trenbolone stable - by pinning frequently, to reduce side-effects - is pointless, then shoot me now. Tren-E has a smoother drop off than Tren-A... so, pinning it at the same frequency as Tren-A gives a smoother graph. Capiche?

With Testosterone it doesn't matter so much as the side effects are insignificant compared to Trenbolone.

It's actually a fatty acid attached to a steroid via an ester linkage. 8)

If keeping blood levels of Trenbolone stable - by pinning frequently, to reduce side-effects - is pointless, then shoot me now. Tren-E has a smoother drop off than Tren-A... so, pinning it at the same frequency as Tren-A gives a smoother graph. Capiche?

With Testosterone it doesn't matter so much as the side effects are insignificant compared to Trenbolone.

I've been considering Tren as a compound for a future cycle, you have made some very valid points in this thread IDW, Thanks & Kudos..

why dont you just run it and tell us how it goes

I assume your refering to me?

cause im a bitch and tren scares the shit outta me :pfft:

Will be a while before I'm due for another decent cycle, this is just food for thought.

I think I will run it. 175 test and 500+ tren, with either adex or caber. How much tren specifically I don't know, don't really want to use a gram all up quite yet. nomsayin

I definitely wanted to see what was up before trying it, hence the thread.

Quite interested in what IDW was saying and what goes on, on the international boards. And those that had a positive view on it.

Makes more more confident now to try it. If/When I run tren, this will be the way I do it first. Anyway if it shit will just bail out and shift to something not so hardcore

Not that I don't agree with this approach at all, but 500+ tren/week for your first time on tren is going to probably freak your body out.

If you're not used to sides like crazy sweating, nightmares, insomnia, cardio becoming harder, the odd tren cough etc then you will find them all coming at you at once pretty hard to handle.

Saying You're only running 675mg of gear total is misleading because tren is way harder on your body than a steroid like EQ so it's apples and oranges.

I would be more inclined to recommend moderate test and moderate/low tren first time around like 500 test/250-300 tren and see how you go from there.

Good advice regarding Tren SG, it's not something to be taken lightly.

Chemo, possibly if you're wanting to try the low test / high tren thing you could try 100mg Test per week + 400mg Tren per week. Just to try the low/high ratio thing. Run an AI along with it and see how it goes.

I'll make a comprehensive log either starting late Dec or early Jan of my run and I'll note everything down that I experience... so if ya wanna wait to see my fate you're welcome to. :)

Not that I don't agree with this approach at all, but 500+ tren/week for your first time on tren is going to probably freak your body out.

If you're not used to sides like crazy sweating, nightmares, insomnia, cardio becoming harder, the odd tren cough etc then you will find them all coming at you at once pretty hard to handle.

Saying You're only running 675mg of gear total is misleading because tren is way harder on your body than a steroid like EQ so it's apples and oranges.

I would be more inclined to recommend moderate test and moderate/low tren first time around like 500 test/250-300 tren and see how you go from there.

Depends how good quality it is :roll:

Good advice regarding Tren SG, it's not something to be taken lightly.

Chemo, possibly if you're wanting to try the low test / high tren thing you could try 100mg Test per week + 400mg Tren per week. Just to try the low/high ratio thing. Run an AI along with it and see how it goes.

I'll make a comprehensive log either starting late Dec or early Jan of my run and I'll note everything down that I experience... so if ya wanna wait to see my fate you're welcome to. :)

Appreciate that bro, will take note and run lower.

But then, the idea behind low est means less sides so im hoping it wont be all as bad as tren usually is.

Are you implying there are ugl brands on the NZ market that are not dosed as labelled bro :shock:

Are you implying there are ugl brands on the NZ market that are not dosed as labelled bro :shock:

Yes thats correct. apparently they are overdosed, because the person they bought it off said so lol.