what do you think?

palmtree

test p Week1-4 100mg EOD

test e Week1-12 400mg (split into 2 shots)

deca Week 1-10 200mg

aromasin week1-12 12.5mg every day

hcg Week 2-14 (250iu every 4 days)

pct

clomid 150mg1st day, followed by 100mg for the next 7 days, followed by 50mg for the next 14 days

anything you would critique or add??

thanks in advance

feel free to rip it to pieces if you don't agree with any part haha

test p Week1-4 100mg EOD

deca Week 1-10 200mg

pct

clomid 150mg1st day, followed by 100mg for the next 7 days, followed by 50mg for the next 14 days

thanks in advance

If you want to be particular you could pin the Prop' 100mg EOD/week 1, 75mg week 2, 50mg week 3, 25mg week 4... You might get steadier blood levels as the compounded half-lives from the Test-E start to stack-up...

I wouldn't use Aromasin without checking your blood levels first to see if you really need it.... You don't want to f*** about with Estrogen if you don't have to...

I have my own views on HCG.....

Clomid 50mg/day, Nolva 20mg/day 4-6 weeks.... Starting 2 weeks after last shot of Test-E.......

Clomid is a bit harsh to be using 150mg etc....

cheers boys

appreciate the feedback

clomid and nolva for pct will cover all bases then?

so you don't think i will get any sides on that ?

and as far as the 400mg of test e goes would you recommend the increase for any other reason ?

not that phased on the inconvenience haha

once again thanks for the help

Looks fine then.

I just wouldn't use hcg, aromasin. And my pct would just be a 3-4week Nolva course. Keeping protein and food intake high and training hard, maybe use a creatine and some zma. The steroid cycle looks fine to other stuff a little over the top for me. Your gonna loose some gains when u come off, get over it. That's just how it is, loading ur body with a big pct stack ain't gonna do shit and isn't worth the money it's costing u.

But that's me I don't know you.

Any dosage like that will work.

i would bump the test to at least 600mg, bump the deca up to 600mg too

wouldn't bother with hcg or clomid, just taper the dose off and use aromasin if gyno sides begin to appear

#Broscience

What, if any logic do you base this on...???

As Tom says keep your food intake high...

i would bump the test to at least 600mg, bump the deca up to 600mg too

wouldn't bother with hcg or clomid, just taper the dose off and use aromasin if gyno sides begin to appear

#Broscience

What, if any logic do you base this on...???

just my own experience,

tbh clomid is a good choice if its difficult getting natural hormone levels back to normal. I might use it at some point in the future if needed but until then the simple taper off & on works well with me

Most ppl post cycle loose muscle and it all goes to shit because they get weaker, smaller pump and feel like shit in comparison to on cycle leading to shit nutrition and shit training.

It's not because of the lack of post cycle therapy drugs lol.

Sure that helps but the emphasis and debate over what and how much to use is rediculous imo.

When I come off for good in November all ill use is nolvadex. I'm 26 now and been on since was 19 and ill hardly loose any muscle

Most ppl post cycle loose muscle and it all goes to shit because they get weaker, smaller pump and feel like shit in comparison to on cycle leading to shit nutrition and shit training.

Sure that helps but the emphasis and debate over what and how much to use is rediculous imo.

When I come off for good in November all ill use is nolvadex. I'm 26 now and been on since was 19 and ill hardly loose any muscle

Looking forward to the before and after pics Tom. You never been off in all that time? Shit bro... it's a rough ride sometimes aye. Hope ur prepared.

Iv been off a couple times but u didn't train for one break which was 14 months and the second break didn't train which was 18 months. Both big operations and rehab. One for hand and tendons other for chainsaw to knee lol.

Has to be done brah... Natty crew.

Anyway back on topic

what what ? did i see "come off for good"? why would you do such a thing? .. il give you 3 months max. chur

what what ? did i see "come off for good"? why would you do such a thing? .. il give you 3 months max. chur

Reckon...whats this about?!

test p Week1-4 100mg EOD

deca Week 1-10 200mg

pct

thanks in advance

Looks like a good cycle man, HCG is way to expensive for what it does, spend that money on nolva IMO.

Gonna use any orals like dbol?

Reckon...whats this about?!

Trololol