in2 the cut!!

rapz

First and foremost, you are looking awesome bro!! (no homo) fantastic work. :clap:

M6 made a lite cottage cheese, lite cream cheese and weight watchers jelly desert mixed with whey, i have two servings before bed. Works out to be 160 cals and around 25g of protein and bugger all carbs.

Secondly any chance in you posting up the recipe for this ^, looks like yum yums :nod:

First and foremost, you are looking awesome bro!! (no homo) fantastic work. :clap:

M6 made a lite cottage cheese, lite cream cheese and weight watchers jelly desert mixed with whey, i have two servings before bed. Works out to be 160 cals and around 25g of protein and bugger all carbs.

Secondly any chance in you posting up the recipe for this ^, looks like yum yums :nod:

Thanks Rat, i actually stole this recipe from the diet/nutrition----> recipes part of the forums, and simply added whey to up the protein content here is the link viewtopic.php?f=12&t=15845

Enjoy!

Slick progress bro! Are you doing any other forms of exercise/cardio besides weights to help you lean out?

Cheers bro, since the begining of my cut have been doing cardio 5-6 times a week, usually after each lifting session, these are usually only 20-25min long walking incline on treadmill, crosstrainer, bicycle etc. Usually i will do 1 day or 2 if im feeling energetic of uphill HIIT sprints usually for around 20min max.