headache?

DrDarkMatter

I was doing deadlifts tonight because today is back day. I was straining quite hard near the end of my last heaviest set before I started to go back down again, and I got a headache. right at the temples, I am sure it was from the strain of the lifts, it was not debilitating or anything and now that I have rested for a while and had a shower it mostly gone, but I do still feel a bit of pressure there. anyone else get this?

I was doing deadlifts tonight because today is back day. I was straining quite hard near the end of my last heaviest set before I started to go back down again, and I got a headache. right at the temples, I am sure it was from the strain of the lifts, it was not debilitating or anything and now that I have rested for a while and had a shower it mostly gone, but I do still feel a bit of pressure there. anyone else get this?

U breathing properly during the set bro?

I often get head aches when I do lots of squats especially heavy but it usually disappears by the time I get home from the gym

interesting, where are your headaches temples?

Yeh temples and like a band around the back of my head I think, I can't really remember now I'm thinking about it haha. I put it down to straining so hard with high reps and because it's a big movement.