Ignite

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First pin was Sunday night, Was a very nerve racking experiance for my first time, my hands were shaking and sweaty.

All in all it went very well, i injected into my right quad using a 25g 1' needle. took the actual injection very slow and massaged the area for another good 30 seconds afterwards. I felt no pain during the injection and was quite suprised how easy it went. Theres a slight dull pain in my quad at the moment almost as if ive have been chicken legged and its nearly healed?

will update tonight with the workout and eats for the day.

No need to massage the site. Ive heard massaging the area of a shot immediately afterwards can drive the depot out of the area into places you don't want it, increasing the chance that you will develop pain or an abcess. Im sure it's pretty safe though and I know a lot of people do it and recommend it but it isnt unnecessary. I never do it anymore. dont notice any difference

No need to massage the site. Ive heard massaging the area of a shot immediately afterwards can drive the depot out of the area into places you don't want it, increasing the chance that you will develop pain or an abcess. Im sure it's pretty safe though and I know a lot of people do it and recommend it but it isnt unnecessary. I never do it anymore. dont notice any difference

Cheers! That was actually my next question, ive read a number of sites and they all recommend either massaging or applying pressure? more people end to shy away from massaging though. Will cut the massaging out for the next few pins and see if the pain gets any worse or better(or stays the same).

Thanks for the comment bro!

I agree massaging wont help much. Every time apart from what I'm using now hurt after, a dull pain where the quad joins near to the knee. Part of pinning quads. Tried warming up the vial with your hand and all that jazz?

Thats the pain i have, not really noticable untill you move it. Nope forgot about warming the vial up, will give it a whirl next pin.

Cheers bro.

Strong start to your first cycle mate, lol.

Might wanna sort ya shit out t here..

If you do u should get good gains.

Yeah, wasnt really ideal, think i have everything relatively sorted and under control. just got to lie to everyone and tell them im on antibiotics so i cant drink and i should be sweet :^o . Now just keen to train, eat and grow.

O and I think thats one of the nicest comments ive seen you post :shifty: :shifty: Shot brah

dudes... why heat the vial in your hand? Just put your barrel that is good to go between the folds of a towel, on the heater rail.

It is warm in under 10 mins, so ideal if having a shower first. Privacy too.

Warm oil is so much easier to use, and not as irritable (in my experience listening to Dave) on the muscle.

Strong start to your first cycle mate, lol.

Might wanna sort ya shit out t here..

If you do u should get good gains.

Yeah, wasnt really ideal, think i have everything relatively sorted and under control. just got to lie to everyone and tell them im on antibiotics so i cant drink and i should be sweet :^o . Now just keen to train, eat and grow.

O and I think thats one of the nicest comments ive seen you post :shifty: :shifty: Shot brah

:pfft: That may change over time. All post dependent. 8)

Also, dude, those pics are pretty hard to see. Post up some brighter ones.

With all due respect

Your diet is crap

Your training is crap

And your going shit faced all the time.

Go off the gear, eat well, train hard. You will get 5x the gains you are now on cycle doing what you are doing.

It's probably not what you want to hear but if your goals are to gain size and strenth then this is solid advice.

Agree

With all due respect

Your diet is crap

Your training is crap

And your going shit faced all the time.

Go off the gear, eat well, train hard. You will get 5x the gains you are now on cycle doing what you are doing.

It's probably not what you want to hear but if your goals are to gain size and strenth then this is solid advice.

Agreed.

Going out and getting shit faced while on a cycle?? notsureifsrs.