SA vs NZ

Boer Body Builder

Hey all..

Just typing this one over for the 3rd time so im keeping it short and sweet...I dont know anything about the supplements here in New Zealand I need a good protein shake and a pre workout I Used to use Jack3d and Hard Mass from USN we had a very good varition in South Africa...im a very hard gainer so keep that in mind

P.S this was my supplement cabin in South Africa

post-11230-14166824650423_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the advice well it helped me alot i went from 50kg becips 32cm to 75kg 77kg and 48cm becip in 2year transformation not saying it was the steroids nothing to do with it but the protein helped me alot aswell the pre workout helping me stay focused and giving me that energy burst i needed

You started using steroids at 50kg :shock:

Anyway there are plenty of online stores with next day delivery that you will be able to get a lot of the same supplements you were using back in SA (except for the pre workouts that contain 1-3 Dim, that's recently been banned here).

Try www.bodybuilding.co.nz

Www.shotgun.co.nz

www.sportsfuel.co.nz

To get you started

Thank you for the advice does New Zealand have a strict rule about supplements and steriods of such...i know South Africa must actaully have restrictions and stuff but the whole south africa is so corrupt you can buy steroids at the pharmiscist haha and it was cheaper then supplements aswell

Boer bber? u serious? u come to NZ and u wana continue your boer pride lol wont work here mate i assure u.

as for steroids if your planing a cycle you gonna pay 4 times the price u payed in SA at least.. supps wise much better rage of brands and supps here also supps are cheaper here.. best sites to use www.bodybuilding.co.nz theyr based in east akl and you can pick up direct also, if u cant find what you want there then shotgunsupplements.co.nz a bit more pricey though.

welcome to nz & nzbb

yeah nz is a lot more strict with both supps (few popular things which you can get over the counter elsewhere is banned here, DMAA as of most recent) and steroids (illegal + if you are on them and don't want to become some kind of outcast at work then you'd best say you're natty if asked)

your supp stack - can't recognise everything from that pic (except for that all famous Cell-Tech HardCore :shock:) but you can get reasonable enough PWOs, Creatines, WPI/WPC/Blends from many NZ online retailers...

bodybuilding.co.nz

nzmuscle.co.nz

punchsupplements.co.nz

shotgunsupplements.co.nz

eatmesupplements.co.nz

They all offer pretty much next working day delivery, just gotta shop around to find the best price as things can differ here & there.

There's also this daily deals site : http://dailysupps.co.nz/ which has 3 supps for pretty competitive prices each day

Hey all..

Just typing this one over for the 3rd time so im keeping it short and sweet...I dont know anything about the supplements here in New Zealand I need a good protein shake and a pre workout I Used to use Jack3d and Hard Mass from USN we had a very good varition in South Africa...im a very hard gainer so keep that in mind

P.S this was my supplement cabin in South Africa

Thanks for the advice well it helped me alot i went from 50kg becips 32cm to 75kg 77kg and 48cm becip in 2year transformation not saying it was the steroids nothing to do with it but the protein helped me alot aswell the pre workout helping me stay focused and giving me that energy burst i needed

Why don't you forget about this 'really hard gainer' rubbish and learn about controlling your macros? No offence, that progress you've made is good and all but many other so called hardgainers have done the same naturally.

More info : content.php?id=162

Thank you Ron for the info and help and for the other 2 people i didnt say anything bad to you so there was no reason to be like that and now want to talk about my name wtf there is better things to tell me then my name i only made that so if anothe SA man sees it he could talk to me aswell and know there is some other SA here i came here for a better future and there isnt one in SA im not implying anywhere that SA is good neither NZ is bad i like it here so if you dont have something good to say then dont comment on the stuff everybody is here to help each other out