NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
byza213

4 months of progress

Still at it guys over the last siz month gave soccer and break 
im at my goal now which is 70 , never been into the whole bulk then cut stuff
Rather stay lean and try loss fat and gain muscle

Heres a recent pic , i wasnt really pumped shouldve been chest before this photo haha

Have a great day! should probably change the title of this thread , its more like 2  years now :)

my one rep maxes at the moment are

deadlift 220kg

squat 160kg

bench 110 - 120 hardly do bench because i mainly train alone so spotting is key or else nekk minuteeee!! 

have a great day 

IMG_20150223_224443.jpg

Looks like a professional Nike ad, bro! Good stuff!

Those are some good numbers to be pushing for your weight, too. (Hell, they're good numbers for anyone...) It's a shame - you've just missed our Bench Your Bodyweight competition, but you'd probably have done really well in that.

All these shots are from the front, of course. How is your V-taper looking from the back?

Good on you man. You actually look bigger that 70kg. Those deadlifts, squats, and bench numbers are awesome, like Mr. Man mentioned.

thanks guys appreciated !!  i always been a fan of training strength style mixed with abit of bodybuilding.

A few people are suprised that im 70 , they say maybe more like 75kg but its because im not the tallest bugger haha ,i really want to get to hopefully this year , but still staying lean of course

Im on creatine , normal whey and a decent diet

heres a some back shots 

IMG_20150305_215331.jpg

IMG_20150217_030427.jpg

haha pass man

there's a guy at my gym on roids , good physque etc but hes a lunatic

hes says hes immortal  , and all he does it train  , jab and pump

Dudes crazy , good athletic physique though but ill never take the route tbh! 

As much as i want to put on 10 kgs real quick haha!

new goal  now 

to reach 75 kgs

purchased a muscle tech mass gainer in the weekend more calories and good protein Grams each serving , this with my diet should work well.

after  being on lean whey for a year straight , time to change it up abit. 

lets go!

IMG_20150512_200120.jpg

went on my toes abit but drove off heels , i reckon i couldve pushed more but my legs were shattered until next time

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf"flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid687.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fvv232%2Fbyza213%2Freceived_10155605836025565.mp4&title=">

Looking good, mate - that 75kg is getting closer!

That code for Photobucket videos is designed if you're building your own web page, so it doesn't work here. Can you paste a link to your video?

getting closer mate , i should be probably be on a mass gainer or something because of  my metabolism  ..but i don't like that stuff .. prefer normal whey

What link format do i use ? on photobucket mmm 

Just post the Photobucket URL.

If you think you need a mass gainer exactly, just add some extra carbs into your diet - a banana and some oats is easy enough. But if you've just gained 2kg in 2 months, and it's lean gains, I think your diet is probably right on point as it is.

Just post the Photobucket URL.

If you think you need a mass gainer exactly, just add some extra carbs into your diet - a banana and some oats is easy enough. But if you've just gained 2kg in 2 months, and it's lean gains, I think your diet is probably right on point as it is.

Yea thanks for that mate , thought id try it out but I didn't enjoy it

I prefer to lean gain then do the bulking thing even if it takes longer:)

Highly recommend bro. Easy way tk set goals and have deadlines to meet them etc. And no reason why you can't chase strength and aesthetics at the same time.

Trust me though, you'll do one comp and will have to do more cos you'll have numbers to beat in your head. Get bitten by the comp bug lol.

What part of the country you in ?

Highly recommend bro. Easy way tk set goals and have deadlines to meet them etc. And no reason why you can't chase strength and aesthetics at the same time.

Trust me though, you'll do one comp and will have to do more cos you'll have numbers to beat in your head. Get bitten by the comp bug lol.

What part of the country you in ?

Hey man, yea that's it ! I want to be both id hate to look good and not be strong haha!

I used to be in Auckland man, but I recently moved to Melbourne.. I still prefer to use this forum I haven't really signed up to anything else.

I guess id need to ideally transition into to more of a powerlifting gym yea?

As my current gym sucks its more of a health club.. the eye candy is amazing (but that's not why im there lol)

Nah not necessarily bro.  I train in a shiny commercial gym and still manage to get my powerlifting training in.

Although if I was living in Melbourne theres no way I wouldnt be training at PTC...

Yea bro can still make gains at shiney gyms. Just would probably learn more and advance quicker in a proper training atmosphere.

I agree with SG though, would be a crime against your gains to not make use of one of the PTC gyms around there.

Also cute as fuark bro dates with Maccaz incoming

Yea bro can still make gains at shiney gyms. Just would probably learn more and advance quicker in a proper training atmosphere.

I agree with SG though, would be a crime against your gains to not make use of one of the PTC gyms around there.

Also cute as fuark bro dates with Maccaz incoming

yeh m8 pop over to essendon anytime fitness, real nice area, 2 domestics in my building this week and a cop got shot in the head few weeks back just down the road