4 months of progress

byza213

hi my names Byron

always been a member of a gym even when i was in school

when i was in school i weight about 57kgs and was struggling to put on weight ..i did alot of running and cardio though 90 minutes of boosting around still do , now age 24 i weigh 63- 64 kgs dont know my exact body %

i was told i should get into body building

i know i have work to do but where do i start?

1348718679096.jpg

thanks for listening

thank for positive comments

well in the 4 months i went 5 days a week and 6 when im up for it!

but I have been gyming on and off for a while but during soccer season its hard , but i think i can do next winter season we will see

eg : this week i did 5 days and broke up the muscle groups ,i normally do 2 day legs 3 uppers but think i might do leg 3 for abit

also 3 games off football including in my week this week(not all 90mins ) , mon thurs and today ... shattered!

i can say i am pretty lucky with my genetcs (south african), im not tall at all i dont even now my damn heght maybe 5.7 or something ill need to check that

i just want to be a machine and hoping i can change my 4 months into 1 year

thanks for listening

lol sweet:)

umm i play northern prem league mens every year in winter thats training twice a week and playing on a saturday

now its off season so i just play semi social like indoor and 7 aside etc

alot of cardio i guess

any thoughts on a mass gainer i haven't taken protein in like 2 months .?

i have heard good things out this one?

http://www.xtremenutrition.co.nz/muscle ... -mass.html

You can buy some WPC add oat bran and flaxseed oil and there's a mass gainer to cheap and much cleaner sources of protein, carbohydrates and fat.

Truemass is extremely expensive only 18 servings a tub!!!

And it doesn't even have that many calories a serving!

Learn from my mistakes might seem like a good idea to buy a flashy looking tub of magic powder but it definitely isn't. Going to burn a hole in your wallet with minimal results.

You can buy some WPC add oat bran and flaxseed oil and there's a mass gainer to cheap and much cleaner sources of protein, carbohydrates and fat.

Truemass is extremely expensive only 18 servings a tub!!!

And it doesn't even have that many calories a serving!

Learn from my mistakes might seem like a good idea to buy a flashy looking tub of magic powder but it definitely isn't. Going to burn a hole in your wallet with minimal results.

x2, real good advice!

thanks^

another question .. is getting a pre workout ok also?

some people don't train without them others think they are a waste of time. I peroidically use them on days I fell sluggish on a particular day. they really help you with focus and can give good lifting aggression. I'd say try a tub and make your own opinion. Usually you get a good reaction the first few times you use them then you seem to end up using more and more get the same result. some people just do a large coffee before a workout as often the main ingedient in PWO is caffeine.

products i'd recommend:

-C4

-1mr

-superpump max

-craze

any of these will give you an idea of what a pre-wo does.

You could try start splitting your body parts up so you train 4x a week.

Back/Traps

Chest/Shoulders

Biceps/Triceps

Legs

Split it up among the 7 days. When you get better at it, and recover a bit faster, you may want to have it on a 6 day rotation.

I find doing squats keeps my abdominals strong, so I only do ab work if I feel a need for it. Abs for show are more to do with calories in vs out anyway.

Get a spotter, so you push past your perceived maximum effort, and go that extra rep/plate.

You are capable of more than you think. And havig a spotter will allow you to really make those muscle cells tear and grow stronger.

You will get stronger before you grow bigger in my experience, so stick with it. Eventually, you will need a bigger size shirt...

Don't forget to train legs! If you miss a day in the gym, pick up where you left off. So don't get hung up on 'chest mondays'. just go through the routine day by day. Think flexibly though.

Buy tinned meat on special. tuna etc.

Good luck. If you consider that each day you get older, you will one day look back and be glad you stuck with it. You won't notice change week to week, but year to year you will. And decade to decade will be awesome.

You could try start splitting your body parts up so you train 4x a week.

Back/Traps

Chest/Shoulders

Biceps/Triceps

Legs

Split it up among the 7 days. When you get better at it, and recover a bit faster, you may want to have it on a 6 day rotation.

I find doing squats keeps my abdominals strong, so I only do ab work if I feel a need for it. Abs for show are more to do with calories in vs out anyway.

Get a spotter, so you push past your perceived maximum effort, and go that extra rep/plate.

You are capable of more than you think. And havig a spotter will allow you to really make those muscle cells tear and grow stronger.

You will get stronger before you grow bigger in my experience, so stick with it. Eventually, you will need a bigger size shirt...

Don't forget to train legs! If you miss a day in the gym, pick up where you left off. So don't get hung up on 'chest mondays'. just go through the routine day by day. Think flexibly though.

Buy tinned meat on special. tuna etc.

Good luck. If you consider that each day you get older, you will one day look back and be glad you stuck with it. You won't notice change week to week, but year to year you will. And decade to decade will be awesome.

hey

Thanks so much for your time

i do split my muscle groups up over 5 - 6 days when i can

legs are not missed but last week struggled coz they would be way to sore the day after football game/ training

as far as a spotter i will find it hard getting one i go to jetts atm and no one really close by to help me out mmm (sux about how they have assisted bench/squat machines)

i purchased a mass gainer last week called mutant mass

with my training without protein i have gone from 62-65 im looking forward to the gainer

my diet is good as my girlfriend is into fitness as well and is newly now a qualified PT ..so we both lucky we push each other and dont like to eat grimmy

i dont think im going to stop training in the gym now its become part of my lifestyle and if i cant make a day for watever reason i will make up on sunday or if i cant all i feel like shit

this has also made my body feel no need for alcohol also! randoms beers etc n crap like that