New Zealand made supplements

whatsmy_age_again

Thanks for your replies.

I was looking at the 'Shotgun' brand and then that got me wondering about NZ brands in general.

I highly recommend reading peer-reviewed scholarly articles in research databases about supplementation - you get a scientific analysis about what all these things actually do for your body and how much you need. You'd be surprised about the facts compared to product advertising.

I'm looking forward to any more replies you all have on the NZ brands topic :)

Pysudo whats wrong with nutratech? I have used for ages have got great results

A lot of people gave up on the brand as some batches are good and some are bitter or otherwise 'odd'.

The look of what I'm using now reminds me a lot of them there shitty mass gainers so I'm more than a little curious as to those numbers.

A lot of people gave up on the brand as some batches are good and some are bitter or otherwise 'odd'.

The look of what I'm using now reminds me a lot of them there shitty mass gainers so I'm more than a little curious as to those numbers.

What are you using now?

I have been using d-aspartic acid and 2.25kg bags of vanilla whey with no issues. Maybe i have just been lucky?

I for one will never buy a nutra tech whey again, it was absolutley revolting, i will buy other products from them however.

I for one will never buy a nutra tech whey again, it was absolutley revolting, i will buy other products from them however.

I've primarily been using Nutratech whey for 2 years or so, mostly unflavoured but occasionally I'll get choc or vanilla, never had these issues with bad batches. Just lucky I guess :shrug:

I've had nutratech banana flavor before, blended it with ice, water and flaxseed oil tasted quite nice. I was surprised with the amount of lecine serve serve more than balance.

At the moment I'm using balance WPI vanilla flavor tastes awesome which is lucky as I brought 9kg of the stuff!

What are you using now?

I have been using d-aspartic acid and 2.25kg bags of vanilla whey with no issues. Maybe i have just been lucky?

Working through a 2.25kg bag of vanilla as luck would have it. Having it alone with milk or with flaxseed oil chucked in. Best before 24/08/14. There's a faint bitter aftertaste - not enough to bother me.

Always done well with the 1kg natural and flavoured.

Is it still possible to get straight Fonterra whey from Davis Trading on the cheap? Doesn't get much more kiwi than that

Not really - Fonterra don't just manufacture whey protein in NZ. There's lots of Aussie Sourced Fonterra whey on the market in NZ being marketed as NZ made whey - for a while that's all you could get off Davis and probably still is. Fonterra NZ isn't producing much whey at the moment so it's a bit hard to come by some of the NZ made stuff.

Here's a few NZ Based Brands, most good, some maybe a little bit questionable:

Davis Trading

Leppin

Pharmasports/Hornet

Red8/Thompsons

Reactiv

Shotgun/EatMe/CobraLabs Curse

Evolv

NFS

Empir e Brands/Underground Muscle/ Direct From Manufacturer

Balance/Nutralife

Horleys

Nutratech/bodybuilding.co.nz

Private Label Nutrition/BS Sports/BuyBodybuildingsupplements/proteinfactory/fitonez

Sana Direct

02b healthy

Powerfoods

Elite Fitness

Proactiv

Unkut

Zealea

Raiseys

TNT

GO Healthy

Limitless

Metaphysics