Jedi padawan (older 1st timer)

Brownrat

Where abouts are you pinning mate?

Just quads mates, two sites per leg (mid outer and bottom tear drop). gives me descent rotation I guess. Self pinning so I need both hands ATM, once I can do it single handed I will consider delts (maybe not even this cycle). How about you newbb?

I just started my first cycle last weekend did right quad left quad, was going to get my mrs to do my delts but don't know if I trust her haha. It'll be my 3rd pin this Sunday. Farrrk my quad was sore the next couple of days tho ! How were your first pins?

How were your first pins?

Bloody good TBH, only had one where I hit a nerve or something (and I just withdrew it, new pin, and moved location slightly).

I always pre-heat my oil, never massage the site, just slight pressure to stop the blood , and always pin early enough in the evening so that I can remain active after. (read somewhere that it helps to walk around a bit after - not sure if this is just broscience though).

Maybe one of the experienced guys can comment on activity after pinning :shrug: . On some of the overseas forums dudes talk about light exercise after, some even pin pre-work out???????

":6lfugh0z]
Bloody good TBH, only had one where I hit a nerve or something (and I just withdrew it, new pin, and moved location slightly).

is this necessary? if i hit a nerve i always just push through it and then inject anyway

I'll give that a try next time it happens, when it happen to me I was like "WTF thats not cool" :shock: :oops:

":2neyxqcm]

is this necessary? if i hit a nerve i always just push through it and then inject anyway

I'll give that a try next time it happens, when it happen to me I was like "WTF thats not cool" :shock: :oops:

im sure youre just playing along, but just in case, do not do this lol

Can sticking a needle through a nerve damage it? I put my back out a few months ago, damaged a nerve, and paralysed half my left foot. It's getting better, but I still can't raise my toes properly. It would certainly suck if you did that to an arm by pinning into the shoulder. Is that possible? :?

How were your first pins?

I always pre-heat my oil, never massage the site, just slight pressure to stop the blood , and always pin early enough in the evening so that I can remain active after. (read somewhere that it helps to walk around a bit after - not sure if this is just broscience though).

Maybe one of the experienced guys can comment on activity after pinning :shrug: . On some of the overseas forums dudes talk about light exercise after, some even pin pre-work out???????

Lucky bastard haha. My first too were pretty sore for couple days after. I pin after my shower before bed, never massaged the site. I'm hoping tonight's pin ain't sore tomoro lol :pfft: how's the training going anyway brownrat?

I hit a nerve in my right quad one and the twitch was so strong it shot the needle out of the muscle and syringe out of my hand onto the floor.... tried again in left quad and leg started spasming.... decided it wasnt a good day for pinning.

I dont see how you could (or why you would want to) push through a nerve... would be very painful.

I hit a nerve in my right quad one and the twitch was so strong it shot the needle out of the muscle and syringe out of my hand onto the floor.... tried again in left quad and leg started spasming.... decided it wasnt a good day for pinning.

I dont see how you could (or why you would want to) push through a nerve... would be very painful.

What kind of pins do u use?

What kind of pins do u use?

i dunno this was years ago..... used to hit nerves in quads way too often, dont seem to have the problem anymore. just pain from PIP !!

If u actually hit a major nerve u will know all about it and u would be posting a dedicated thread to it saying f*ck please help me I can't walk and feel leg.

Lol just because it hurts a little or u get a reflex twitch doesn't mean u have anything to worry about.

This ^.

Just my lack of nerve maybe (not a real one) :pfft:

Cheers brah

how's the training going anyway

The training has been going well, like I’ve been saying all along incremental gains each week.

At a conservative guess I’ve put +20 on my squat, 15 on my bench and so forth, so I’ve got to be happy with that. Another noticeable factor is my ability to train at a higher intensity week in week out, usually I would be feeling the effects of over training as such by now.

The plan is to use this as a bulking period, post PTC (once I’m back to natty test) I will start a cut just as a matter of interest. I know what my weight was @ 10% at the start of the year so it will be interesting to see where it is this time?

How about you newBB, training going well??

Sounds good mate, be interesting to see how much strength increase and weight you have put on near the end of your cycle! Did you take before pics? Yeh training is good diet is good, well I think it is good, going to Improve on a couple meal sizes here n there as my hunger gets greater as I get further into my cycle if ya know what I mean. I weighed in 1.3 kg heavier after 6days of being on, I no itl only be water but least I know ther gear is working haha :pfft: think my recovery may have slightly Improved.

How much weight have you put on?