Jedi padawan (older 1st timer)

Brownrat

So I thought that I would jump across and join the Jedi :D may the force be with me!

I’ve been training now for about six years and really seriously for the last three & I’ve done my due diligence.

Training for the next 12 weeks will be as follows:

Monday = legs

Tues = Back & Tri’s

Wed = Rest

Thurs = shoulders, calves & Dead-lifts (I want to get another leg/back training in and my deads are shit, I squat more? :oops: )

Fri= Chest & Bi’s

Weekend = rest (as much as the misus will let me as we are doing reno’s) & take the dog for a run.

Cycle is as follows:

Test E – 2 x 250mg p/w (Sun and Wed) 10 weeks total

Adex – 0.25mg every three days (run throughout cycle and PCT)

PCT – two weeks after last pin – Nolva 20/20/10/10 (every day for four weeks) + zinc sup + daa + liver detox (with milk thistle)

First pin was last Wednesday (outer quad - left) – Slight discomfort 20mins after apart from that it was all good, sweet the next day)

Second pin was Sunday (outer quad – right) – wiggled the pin when aspirating which stung a little otherwise the same as before (all good).

(been using a shit load of alcohol swabs though :wink: )

Tonight’s training was awesome, I felt stronger for some reason (think it was just in my head :pfft: ), did Back and tris tonight (swapped mon/tues around as I’m getting my stiff shoulder worked on tomorrow – deep tissue massage and it might be a bit sore after so legs will be better)

P.S. I don’t intend to list weights that I lift as it will just turn into a pissing contest :^o and I’m not interested how much less/more I lift than others, needless to say I will be smashing the hell out of it to the best of my ability (I will note how much more I do, % wise or some shit)

Cheers people

InB4 strong first post :shifty:

Is Adex required during cycle? or just a precaution.

Not a requirement just running it as a precaution (estro management) from the research that I did it is quite a powerful drug (hence the low-ish dose) too much and you lower your estro level below what you need to grow well.

Kind of want to keep the bloods to myself (and my advisor :wink: ) I’m a bit dubious about the bro-scientists freaking me out or some shit (no offence to those with a PHD in broscience).

Pre-cycle base line bloods came back middle of the road as such (for my age).

Had a kick arse train tonight, I felt really good.

So it’s nearly been two weeks since I started and the pinning has been going well. Still a bit weary when I jab :roll: , I kind of slowly push that bad boy in like I’m expecting it to hurt and to my surprise it never does (yet touch wood :pray: ), aspirating is still a bit weird it’s almost like there is some suction resistance as such, after which I just slowly plunge.

Can’t say I’ve noticed any dramatic strength increase however I have been having some really good workouts with subtle improvements. Sex drive is the same. All in all pretty much where one would expect to be early cycle.

Leg night tonight so I’m a bit wobbly now :pfft:

Warm up

Squats 6 sets of three heavy (four on the last should have gone heavier).

Drop set (ripped off 65) 15 reps

Romanian deads 3 x 12

Walking lunges (weighted)

Leg extensions 4 @ 15

Single leg press 3 x 10 (each leg)

Leg curls 12,10,8,5 reverse pyramid style

Weighted crunches 4 x 15.

This is my usual leg workout with the exception of the Squats which I phase three different styles for my six sets (trying to confuse the muscles). 1, six sets of 10. 2, six sets wave training (2 heavy, 8 pump i.e. drop two wheels), 3, as above. The aim is to pick a weight that by the sixth I am at my limit (whilst still completing target rep range, give or take), this will often involve adding and/or dropping weight to suit.

My weight is up slighty but I have been chomping like a Mofo so may just be a food baby in my guts :shifty:

Trained pretty much as usual for the last week, little incremental changes, nothing to really boast about but good solid training sessions.

Sundays jab was a bit weird, pushed that sucker in and hit something that made me twitch like a school girl :oops: . It felt like some ‘f’er had stuck a pin in me or something :doh: go figure? Which made me pull it straight back out! Re-swabbed the site (twice), new pin, and back into it. All good the second time but it gave me a bit of a fright TBH.

Tonight I really noticed an increase in strength. Legs night starting with squats 6 sets of 10 shortish rest periods 60-70sec.

Usually I start on 105 and by the 4th or 5th set I’m dropping off 5 and so on.

Tonight I started on 110 and ran that for the entire squat session (was pretty ‘f’ed after though).

Oh and I did a skin fold test etc today (last time was about 5 weeks ago I think) and yes I know that they are not 100% reliable however the guy who does it takes a series of measurements for test sights so if nothing else it’s a reasonable comparator. Body fat was up 1.5% which makes sense as I have been chopping in excess of 1k over maintenance for the last six weeks or so (four weeks leading into my cycle). Puts me at about 14%ish (ab’s are still visable). Weight is up at least 2.5kg (was actually 3+ on the scales but that fluctuates). Legs were on average +15mm over four points (vmo,+ 5cm, + 10, + 15), still twigs though. All up, pretty happy so far! \:D/

Haha was that in your quad mate?

Sure was :pfft:

Yeah I'm in my third week, I'm fascinated with this whole experiment TBH. No un-wanted sides so far :pray: anyway if I get the man tits I will just look like the other 50 Odd% of the male population in NZ :shifty: :pfft:

Back and Tri’s Last night.

Bent over rows (with straps)

12,10,8,8,5 reverse pyramid style (last set was a new PB) \:D/

Lat pull downs

4 Sets of 10

Weighted dips

+10kg x 12, +15 x 10, +20 x 6 (got stuck half way up on the 7th) :evil: (usually go 17.5 on the last but get a couple more reps in)

Drop set (body weight) x 11

Single arm rows

4 sets of 12 (each arm)

Tri pushdown (cable with straight bar thingy)

15,12, 10,7 reverse pyramid style

Single arm Tri pushes - cable (5 pushdown overhand grip, 5 overhead (like a skull crush), 5 pushdown underhand grip) 15 per side then swap.

Start which the left and just keep swapping until failure (drop set after the 1st round, then 3 more)

Very light weights – still a killer.

Close grip chins (full extension) 1 set to fail 9 (pissed off, thought that I would have been better)

Captains chair 3 x 12 (straight legs).

Massive arm pump after Tri’s and Chins felt awesome

Need to work harder on the back though

Usually I get another Back movement in like sublime pulls or some sets on the row machine but the gym was a bit full so I did cardio stuff for longer than usual at the start.......waiting :evil:

Rest night tonight and I need it, couldn't be shagged cooking so off to Maca's..........$30 later :oops: .......best I go for a run tomorrow :pfft:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

So I was away for a long weekend and needless to say my diet was fucking shit :oops: . Tried my best by taking 2 cooked chicken breasts and a few bananas for the drive. Managed to chaff down some tins of tuna and packs of heat and eat rice but 3 days of f*ck all training and shit diet is not fucking good at all :evil: .

So on my way home I came up with a plan. Stopped at the supermarket a brought 3kg of chicken, 6 tins of tuna, 6 packs of heat and eat rice, 2 kg of orange kumara, biggest bag of oats I could find, tray of eggs etc :D .

Here’s the plan.

1. Stop f*ck arsing around

2. Eat like a man

3. Train like a demon.

4. Sleep like a baby (hopefully).

5. GET FUCKING ORGANISED

So I have just planned a training day meal plan and will eat this same meal plan every training day. Off days will be similar less 750-1000 Cals.

Training day meals

M1 – Protein shake (1 scoop and milk)

Walk the dog

M2 (breaky)– 100g Oats, 100mls milk, honey & 6 whole eggs

M3 – 200g cooked Chick (300g raw), 100g mixed vege, 200g steamed kumara, 30g almonds

M4 (lunch)– 1 tin of smoked tuna, I pack heat and eat rice.

M5 (1.5 hrs post work out)- Protein (2 scoops water), 1 apple, 1 banana, multi, 2 fish oil

Pre workout - NO shotgun & craze

M6 (post) 1 protein, ½ serve mass builder, water

M7 – 200g Chick, 100g mixed vege

M8 – 100g Low fat cottage cheese

Pro 380, Carb 590, Fat 130 = 4500 Cals (about there anyway)

Note: This is very similar to what I have been running thus far plus another 500-600 or so Cals.

Please if anyone has got any feedback/ ideas/improvements for me please come at me on here PM whatever :pray: !! Thank you in advance.

Off to cook some chicken and steam some kumara :pfft: .

Dude, I cooked up some chicken tenderloins today.

Bit of oil in the wok,

chicken tenderloins (maybe half a kg),

added some smoked paprika to them (yum, smokey flavour),

then when time to turn them over, I added a can of cannellini beans and spinach leaves.

Near the end of the cooking I added some cherry tomatoes.

Prep and cooking time:20 mins

All day eating with that mix. Yum.

Just an idea for you. The wok shall be thy friend. I do almost everything in it. And hardly anything oriental. I don't add processed BS either. Herbs and spice for the win.

Have you noticed any strength increase yet? Doesn't your mrs cook for you !? :shock: lol

Strength grains are definitely there as I’m getting little improvements all the time, nothing mind blowing, one rep here and there, not drop setting as much, little bit of extra weight on the bar etc.

Haven’t seen improvement like this in quite a while though \:D/

My wife lives and works in another town (week days) so no cooked dinner for me brah :( . But no whining about me spending too much time at the gym either :pfft:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

So I was away for a long weekend and needless to say my diet was fucking shit :oops: . Tried my best by taking 2 cooked chicken breasts and a few bananas for the drive. Managed to chaff down some tins of tuna and packs of heat and eat rice but 3 days of f*ck all training and shit diet is not fucking good at all :evil: .

No more long weekends buddy :naughty: haha

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I’ve posted so I thought that I would update.

Nothing much to report really, the new diet has been going down good, was harder than I thought for the first couple of days.........1/4 cup of oats here, couple more eggs there, little bit of extra chick and vege.....sounds like bugger all but harder that I thought (eat em up stick boy :pfft: )

Weight hasn’t changed over the last week and a half despite the extra Cals :shrug: lifts are still slowly getting bigger and better so I can’t complaint toooo much I suppose. Have been feeling a bit jaded ATM might need to get more sleep or something, maybe I need to pull a sickie and re-charge? Then back to "smash em bro :twisted: "

Where abouts are you pinning mate?

Just quads mates, two sites per leg (mid outer and bottom tear drop). gives me descent rotation I guess. Self pinning so I need both hands ATM, once I can do it single handed I will consider delts (maybe not even this cycle). How about you newbb?