customs are watching for melanotan

mrsym0r

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd/4th .5mg shot today, just smashed delts brah. Beautiful day in Auckland today for getting black as fuuuuaaarrr!

Doing alot of driving lately do u guys wear long sleeve shirts while u drive to prevent dat truck driver arm?

have both left and right hand drive cars so just alternate vehicles to keep the balance.

Otherwise you could let someone else drive and sit in passengers side to balance out

3rd/4th .5mg shot today, just smashed delts brah. Beautiful day in Auckland today for getting black as fuuuuaaarrr!

Doing alot of driving lately do u guys wear long sleeve shirts while u drive to prevent dat truck driver arm?[/quote]

have both left and right hand drive cars so just alternate vehicles to keep the balance.

Otherwise you could let someone else drive and sit in passengers side to balance out

Ride a bicycle brah? Or convertible?

yeah bro watch out for truckers arm and sunglasses marks on the same side of face from driving. Also, dont get too much UV while loading as you can get discoloured lips. Kinda looks like you've been sucking on black jellybeans (no homo). Sunbeds every day is too much. Would do every second day at most

Yeah vials have a small amount of lyphollized white powder in them which instantly dissolves in water. You can use bac stat or sterile water. I just use the sterile water from NE and sometimes it stings sometimes it doesn't. Depends more how you inject I think.

I usually pinch a decent amount of fat and stick the needle all the way in and it doesn't hurt too much. Hurts more if you pop it under lean skin. The best way to reduce stinging is to use a small amount of water. If you are dividing it into 20 shots then I'd use no more than 4ml so each shot is only 0.2ml. I've used 3ml before too for even smaller ones

It's a pretty short lived pain compared to a quad aching for 2 days anyway

How come you diluted it so much ? i just put 1ml water in the 10mg vial... diluted fine ? pain only lasts for a few seconds while injecting then nauseus sometimes after

You sunbedding everyday?

how black do you want to get.

Color will catch up on you

what do you mean by that ?

P.s pls advise the eta of the random boner.

started getting them after first shot. keeps happening at work. not ideal.

Yeah vials have a small amount of lyphollized white powder in them which instantly dissolves in water. You can use bac stat or sterile water. I just use the sterile water from NE and sometimes it stings sometimes it doesn't. Depends more how you inject I think.

I usually pinch a decent amount of fat and stick the needle all the way in and it doesn't hurt too much. Hurts more if you pop it under lean skin. The best way to reduce stinging is to use a small amount of water. If you are dividing it into 20 shots then I'd use no more than 4ml so each shot is only 0.2ml. I've used 3ml before too for even smaller ones

It's a pretty short lived pain compared to a quad aching for 2 days anyway

How come you diluted it so much ? i just put 1ml water in the 10mg vial... diluted fine ? pain only lasts for a few seconds while injecting then nauseus sometimes after

Gets too fiddly if you're drawing out 20x 0.5mg shots and you only got 1ml to play with. OK if you doing 10x 1mg shots but you'd probably only get 9 due to that last bit of water you can't get out of the vial. Double that and you're more likely to get some of that last mg out and 0.2ml is hardly a big shot!

Question for the brahs...

Off overseas this month so with the mt2 will it hurt the preloads to be thawed out during travel till I get over there and dump it in a fridge? Or will the peptide be fucked and should I not even bother?

Maybe it's like a fridge in the aeroplane where the bags stored? I dunno.

Question for the brahs...

Off overseas this month so with the mt2 will it hurt the preloads to be thawed out during travel till I get over there and dump it in a fridge? Or will the peptide be fucked and should I not even bother?

Maybe it's like a fridge in the aeroplane where the bags stored? I dunno.

where you off to mate?

Don't make a newb mistake and order bac water with it, dunno if its the size, labelling or when it's scanned but it seems to trigger something at customs.... ''final' warning now seems ridiculous medsafe threatening prosecution over MT1 for personal use which has the horrible side effect of theoretically protecting against skin cancer....

The best sites (to get it through customs) seem to only stock mt2 and none of the aussie sites seem to ship over here or use the u.s distribution center for all overseas orders.

You sunbedding everyday?

All or nothing cuz.

Yolo

This is true for two reasons. One: the colour takes a while to build up, then BANG it comes on suddenly and is actually quite hard to stop. Two: you become used to your colour, and it's not until you see photos later on that you realise how dark you've become.

Darker is not necessarily a more authentic-looking tan, either. There are two types of melanin - eumelanin, and pheomelanin. Eumelanin is the yellow-black-brown pigment that protects against UV. Pheomelanin is the red pigment that can become carcinogenic under UV. Melanotan stimulates the production of eumelanin. This is good news from a cancer point of view, but it means if you go too far, you end up with that dark yellowy-green tinge you get in Indian skin.

It can look a little odd if you've got blue eyes. You've been warned. :grin:

You sunbedding everyday?

All or nothing cuz.

Yolo

This is true for two reasons. One: the colour takes a while to build up, then BANG it comes on suddenly and is actually quite hard to stop. Two: you become used to your colour, and it's not until you see photos later on that you realise how dark you've become.

Darker is not necessarily a more authentic-looking tan, either. There are two types of melanin - eumelanin, and pheomelanin. Eumelanin is the yellow-black-brown pigment that protects against UV. Pheomelanin is the red pigment that can become carcinogenic under UV. Melanotan stimulates the production of eumelanin. This is good news from a cancer point of view, but it means if you go too far, you end up with that dark yellowy-green tinge you get in Indian skin.

It can look a little odd if you've got blue eyes. You've been warned. :grin:

This. Looks weird, kinda like this guy

10122_136944319532_513269532_2385037_340644_n.jpg

If you really overdo it you could end up like this prick lol

wolfii.png