customs are watching for melanotan

mrsym0r

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used before and last time I checked customs wasn't looking for it? I called them when I ordered last year to check it was all good. I was told you can't sell it in NZ but you can buy it.

Anyway I went from pasty white (blonde hair) to mexican in 4 weeks... I was worried I was getting too dark. If you have ever spent a summer trying to get your pasty ass to tan this stuff is what you need, after one day in the sun I was brown the next day. I had to pop an anti-hisamine everytime I took it. I personally rash up pretty bad which is a common side effect for some people with allergies 1-3hours after taking.

Liver enzymes are slightly elivated while loading, but crusing I was fine.

I wouldn't recommend for anyone with extensive freckles or moles. if you only have a few they aren't to noticeable once your skin colour catches up with the elevated pigmentation it all blends out fine.

You also have to watch out for your eyes and lips getting pigmentated, hair will grow darker on areas that are tanned.

Lots of boners.

I'm not sure if I can post the source that I got it from since it might actually be banned? but drop me a PM.

edit: whoever wrote that story has no idea what they are talking about, been banned in Aus a whole lot longer than NZ(if it even is banned yet) so I doubt they do 'home-kits' of a prescription. It's also not instant and it's been in Europe/US a lot longer than Australia

I would think the last thing an obese girl would worry about with her appearance would be her tan.

Black is very slimming, and if you take enough of it, that's the colour you end up! :pfft:

The biggest concern is that it makes people think they're immune to UV, and then go out and bake themselves.

says in the article that 18 parcels were picked up last year.

not sure if thats alot or sweet F.A.

wondering if its worth the risk the $$$$$

Yeah, you're looking at dropping not much more than a C note for 30mg so do it I say :)

I will be soon anyway. I'd put 18 packages in one year in the minority of orders. That's one on average every 3 weeks. Would be safe to say a couple hundred people got some in?

Well if you are planning on procuring some more then it might be sensible to combine shipping... because I would certainly be in the market for some of this shizznit as well!

Edit: OK - without question... *I WANT THIS*. I have a pretty hard time working up a decent tan and with my work/life schedule it is nigh on impossible... so this, provided it works as well and is as safe as everyone seems to think it does, will be the perfect solution! I spent the last two hours looking at reviews etc. Now just to find a way to get this in the country...

I'd be in but it aint coming to my house :)

Can I still buy it in ozzie bro?

I know there is a quality oz source, cant remember it off the top of my head but shouldn't be too hard to find. Wouldn't expect any issues with domestic post of small parcels :nod:

EDIT: Unless you mean getting shipped from Oz to here then you're running the gauntlet same as from anywhere

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...