NZBB Challenge 2007 - the Before set

Pseudonym

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer your questions ohjoshua

Squats and Deadlift I normally do about 140k x 6 for my last set have done a little heavier but thats about standard at mo.

Bench bit harder to get the poundages up (dont help being 6'4!), my last set I do 2-4 off 100kg and the set prior 95k x 8 or so.

I find it very much easier to stack on the kg's doing the pull type exercises and muscles groups ie quads, lats, biceps.

Anyway hope that answered your question, ill see what i can do about a 4th photo.

Who’s that aimed at? Me? I dam well hope not!!!

it was a joke sorry. but andrew what makes u think it was aimed at u? yr not that big :lol:

just kidding.

but seriously andrew, u are looking good mate. u must eat well all the time which is good.

and cammo, looks like uve put on quite abit of mass since the west wave days aye good shit bro keep it up.

and all the guys looks good. look forawrd to more pictures :nod:

Your right 2guns I’m not that big, just goes to show that size isn’t everything :P

Just in case anyone thinks it’s unfair in any way me entering this comp I’d like to state that I’m not doing this competition for the prizes I’m doing it to help keep me motivated for the up coming competitions this year, therefore I am making myself not allegeable for the prizes (not that I’m saying I would get any anyway..but just in case)

I love BB and love competing

:D

To answer your questions ohjoshua

Squats and Deadlift I normally do about 140k x 6 for my last set have done a little heavier but thats about standard at mo.

Bench bit harder to get the poundages up (dont help being 6'4!), my last set I do 2-4 off 100kg and the set prior 95k x 8 or so.

I find it very much easier to stack on the kg's doing the pull type exercises and muscles groups ie quads, lats, biceps.

Anyway hope that answered your question, ill see what i can do about a 4th photo.

He He quads are a push, hams are pull. Sorry for being a smart arse. 14years is a long time, you must enjoy it.

At 6'4 your tall alright, im 6'2-6'3 so I feel your pain on the leverage issue.

I compete in the athletic class in NABBA witch is determined by a high/weight ratio (height in cm -100 + 2 =max weight) for me this means my max weight is 70kgs same as my max weight for NZFBB (u70kg class), I am planning to compete in both this year :)

your taking your time to enter your pics.... only runs till the 28th of jan.

Oh is it a race?! :pfft:

Anyway here they are: (some crapy posing as i had to take pics myself... using timer :roll: )

Height: 172cm

Weight: 72kg

BF%: ? (will find out asap)

C:\Documents and Settings\The Johnson\My Documents\My Pictures\Triceps.JPG

Nice pics bro... :lol:

Hey Yellow_Fellow, I can't get your back pic to load. Is anyone else having trouble with this one? Also, you might want to try posting your photos as JPG images, rather than GIF - that's why you've got that speckly look. JPG's are also miles smaller.

If you're having trouble resizing your photos for the web, I really recommend the FastStone Photo Resizer (http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm). It's really easy to use, can resize entire batches in one go, and it's free. (And it will spit out JPG images for you)

Looking good yellow, though I cant see one of those pic's too. The back DB one.

Hope to see some more entries now we are in the last week, so if you are still waiting post up. AS I said before it would be good to have a couple of our female members in the competition also !