NZBB Challenge 2007 - the Before set

Pseudonym

The NZBB Challenge

This is the start of the official NZBB Challenge for 2007, and you're all invited to join in. Entrants will be judged for best overall physique and most improved physique, so you've all got a chance at winning.

Here are the rules, but we'll keep it pretty informal...

• Entrants will be required to post sets of progress photos at approximately 10-week intervals. This helps eliminate frauds, and keeps interest levels up, while giving you plenty of time for some dramatic improvements.
    • Set 1: due Sunday, 28 January
    • Set 2: due Sunday, 1 April
    • Final set: due Sunday, 10 June

[*]Sets 1 & 2 are not judged, but the audience/judges may give advice. For instance, someone might need to work on their chest more, or pose with their elbows higher - that kind of thing.

[*]Contestants must enter photos in all three sets, even if they're only going for best overall physique.

[*]For each set, each contestant must post a Front Double Bicep, a Back Double Bicep, and two different poses of their choice.

[*]Photos should be full-body shots from head to toe. (Faces can be blocked out if you wish).

[*]Shorts should be rolled up to show quads/hams.

[*]In the case of really spectacular transformations, we reserve the right to demand proof. :D

I think that's enough rules for now - we can always change them as we go!

Oh yes, there's an extra incentive too... Thanks to the combined contributions of Horleys and NZ Muscle, we will be giving away $500 worth of prizes. It's really quite gratifying to see we have such generous supporters, so please show your appreciation by supporting them back. :)

OK guys, let's see some pics! (post them in this thread - it'll keep things tidy)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... what, do we just start posting pics up now? :shifty:

I'd say start posting the first group of pics from now 'till the end of Jan.

As for verification of date, buy a NZ Herald or some other daily publication and have it in the pic somewhere.

It does say the competition starts now so if you want to get your pics in now then I dont see a problem.

We did discuss a proof picture for the first one, however I believe you guys on here are honest. If you do however wish to post your first picture with some proof of date in it feel free.

As pseudonym said it is fairly informal and supposed to be fun, everyone has a chance so hopefuly we will get a good cross section of members male and female participating.

so, where is everyones pictures?

I'm taking a bit of time to do what the Body-for-life contestants do - get in really bad shape and then get the before pics done :wink:

No gym work since before xmas & a crappy diet since should do the trick 8) :pfft:

I don't think I'll suit this competition. I'm planning on doing a monster cut nearing the end of this year as my gains are too good at the moment to sacrifice, so I won't make that good of a pic until then. If there was a competition starting in June and ending in Decemeber I'd be all keen though.

I'm planning on doing a monster cut nearing the end of this year as my gains are too good at the moment to sacrifice, so I won't make that good of a pic until then.

its most improved, so doesnt matter if your bulking or cutting, and its a long time so you could put on quite abit in tht time.

just a word of advice, dont get fat... as u dont need to 2 to build muscle.

ever since ive been training ive always been able to see my abs and iv put on f..k loads of muscle. and its not my genetics cause if i ate kfc and happy meals all day id get fat. eat good food most of the time, because thats what builds muscle

Is this comp for naturals only or anybody eg. those on gear? I am natural but just thought it would be an unfair advantage to be on gear in this comp.

how would u know who is?

Technically it is open to anybody, as we obviously aren't in a position to provide drug tests. Having said that, I think the real benefit of this challenge is to provide a bit of a taste for those with less experience, and I'm sure our more advanced members realise and respect that.

I'd also like to think this could be a stepping stone to the big stage for those who might not otherwise have ever considered competing.

:)

i already said i wasnt going to if u check my posts.

just be fun watching.....

Having said that, I think the real benefit of this challenge is to provide a bit of a taste for those with less experience, and I'm sure our more advanced members realise and respect that.

SAMOAN_MUSCLE, this 1 could be good for u then :pfft: 8) :pfft: