thermogenic cycles

jerume

i buy my girlfriend thermogenics from the states for cheap cause shes into body sculpting,and i've been very stupid with something,i havent told her too have rests,or cycles with her thermos,she was taking xenadrine for 2 months with no cycling and now shes been taking labrada charge and hasnt been cycling her doses,so now i've told her too have a 2 week break off them too get her metabolism back too normal,i have heard of 4 day on 3 day off cycles,what other cycles have u found good with thermos??

Just regular ECA stacks, although these days its just CA stacks :pfft: or CA with green tea etc. I dont have the bottle anymore, but i started at what it recommended and after 1 week increased it by another dose of the smallest quantity.

My body became acustomed to the ECA stack pretty quick and it didnt really feel like it was having the same effect, so upping the dosage, altough fairly dangerous, seemed logical.

My body became acustomed to the ECA stack pretty quick and it didnt really feel like it was having the same effect, so upping the dosage, altough fairly dangerous, seemed logical.

Aye... I think your body adapts to any thermo after a while - which is why I was recommended the 4 days on, 3 days off schedule.

I've never tried it any other way, so I don't have any basis for comparison, but it took about 10 weeks before I felt a plateau. (And that might have just been the natural resistance of an increasingly low BF anyway)

As much as my routine allowed, I used thermos on the less-active days... so if there were 3 days in my workout split that were more intense than the others (let's say Legs, Chest, and Back days) then those were my off-days for the thermo.

Yeah you definitely need some sort of cycle or else the effects won't be as good.

My body got used to the old ECA stack as well. I know of one guy who was taking 6 caps before a workout! Bugger that. I got hold of some straight Ephedrine capsules which were very strong & had been making my own stack up.

I've heard of a guy in Auckland who still may sell them, however with the 'P' craze, he's extremely paranoid that the gangs will catch up with him. Fair enough too. Last time I got some I had to meet him at a Mcdonalds restaurant!

Last time I got some I had to meet him at a Mcdonalds restaurant!

Hehe :pfft: Shady buggers.

Just on the CA stacks, gotta watch out when you come off them, you get killer headaches as the blood vessels expand once you stop the caffiene. Ouch.

Dare I say there are recipes on the internet.

:shock: No you dare not :shock:

Hehe :pfft: yeah there are recipes in the net for just about anything. Making your own ephidrine is all good but i wouldnt try making my own anabolics. I just wouldnt be able to inject something that i made into me, what if you stuffed up the formula :pfft: