Test Freak and Anabolic Freak experiment

narcosis73

Excellent, thanks for doing this - it is a real b*tch trying to find valid, useful info on this stuff. I am currently considering a purchase of either Anabolic Freak or Monster Test... but I think I'll hang in there a little bit before going ahead. I'm still pretty new at this bodybuilding game and have been working my a** off trying to get somewhere... but at 37 years of age things tend to go a little slower than at 17. :/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Wasssssup gym nation. 18 years of age. Purchased anabolic freak today, was in search of bpi anabolic elite but was sold out.

I was looking for a decent review on this product, after buying it just wanted to compare my results. At my peak I was 75kg solid. Bench press was one rep 110kg max.

Pretty solid for a 17 year old,last year. School hit hard so dropped 10kgs and all clothes lose. Pretty sad.

Hoping that despite negative reviews, product will work for me. Bpi anabolic elite reviews were negative as well but it helped me pack on a decent amount of size.

Using dymatize elite iso 100 as well. Clean diet. Will post results after just for anyone who's looking for a decent review as well.

Feedback will be appreciated.

Ps : lost 10kgs in a 6 month period if anyone thought I was on dope :D

Wassssup, Kish! Welcome, man. :)

I'm just trying to work out where you're currently at... is that 75kg - 10kg = 65kg now? How's your diet looking? Are you eating enough to grow?

Definitely keen to see your results on this, so make sure you report back. Maybe take some before/after photos, too. You might earn yourself a $100 supplement voucher with them if you're lucky.

Thanks man :D

Haha sorry about that, weight is currently sitting at 65kg.

Diet is looking good as well. I like to mix up my food through out the day. Maybe chicken for lunch and tuna in the evening after training.

Training isn't going well at this very moment and training starts on Tuesday next week straight after exams.

Physique is solid over all. I try to eat clean to maintain muscle that I have right now. I joined this forum so that I can share my results and get advice from more experienced bodybuilders :)

I've included some pics of me at my peak. Let's hope to smash that size this time around. I'm the one in white :D

Advice will be greatly appreciated guys. Thanks a lot

I'll definitely put up before and after pics.

Diet I used to achieve results in this pic :

6 boiled eggs in the morning. Threw the yolk away, ate only the egg whites. Whey protein straight before and after a killer session ( Dymatize iso100). For lunch chicken breasts or chicken pieces. Not a fan of veggies. Didn't change my results anyway. Same thing for mid afternoon meal. Dinner was either steak or chicken or fish. I mixed it up daily or what was in the freezer.

I'd appreciate all advise guys. Started training 6 years ago. I think the obsession with Wwe and cena's physique did it for me.

Experience wise I'd say I have a lot under my belt. Size wise well that's up to time. I'm not into juice and the Shit stuff. I worked my ass off to see results and still had the strength no other 18 year old I knew had :D

post-98008-14166839994564_thumb.jpg

post-98008-14166840000355_thumb.jpg