2012 Mr Olympia Web Stream

jimmybro1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it's a battle between Kai and Phil.

Commentators seem to be favoring Phil but I think Kai was killing the pre-judging. He is a little more narrow than Phil which is noticeable on the most muscular

I think Kai has Phil on most poses except ab/thigh.

Phil has some awesome conditioning though.

Kai is seriously looking at his first title...hope he tightens up a bit for the finals!

Phil already is tight, Ratty.

Phil is winning so far. Phil fucked his posing a bit on his front double bi, didn't push his elbows out so looked a little more narrow than Kai although he's bigger than Kai. But Kai is just a little bit softer and so he looks that little bit smoother, mainly noticeable from the rear poses.

Mike K is looking pretty good, possible top 6 if his posing was a bit better.

Phil already is tight, Ratty.

Phil is winning so far. Phil fucked his posing a bit on his front double bi, didn't push his elbows out so looked a little more narrow than Kai although he's bigger than Kai. But Kai is just a little bit softer and so he looks that little bit smoother, mainly noticeable from the rear poses.

Mike K is looking pretty good, possible top 6 if his posing was a bit better.

Heath is way way narrower than Kai. Heath has big ass delts which help him look wide but hes narrow.

As for the rear poses I though Kai had him on the RDB.

Still think heath has a better look and will win.

The biggest difference I notice between them is their chests and biceps when they do the front double bicep. Kai's biceps have better shape IMO but his chest isn't as large (different shape). Also in the back shots Kai's back looks much thicker than Phils but lacking the hardness.

Both have great details in their legs, and IMO both have pretty average abdominal's. Abdonmial and thigh is a pose Dexter does well at.

Dexter looking pretty pleased to be called out in the first 5 and looked incredible insane aesthetics just lacking the size as usual. I was surprised not to see Dennis Wolf being called out in first 5, and IMO branch looks terrible way to blocky just solid mass not aesthetic at all just a lot of muscle on a small frame definitely not Mr. Olympia material.