Creatine & Caffiene

Darkmanx

Yeah, I remember that from way back too, Pseudo.

It was a study (don't have a link so speaking from memory!) that had the result of creatine giving a positive effect, and the creatine was dissolved in tea to disguise the taste between placebo/non-placebo (I think?!)

I wouldn't bother shutting caffeine out, but I would (and do) play it safe, and maybe go easy on things like multiple coffees & energy drinks.

Thanks for the input guys. Its what i thought anyway but wanted to make sure in a way. Yeah i only have like 1 cup of coffe a day so dont think its gonna be too bad.

Oh and thanks for moving it to the appropriate section. Wasnt sure about where to put this in the forum.

• 2 months later...

When I was doing bodysculpting 10 years ago..I was told to not mix creatine with caffeine as it took the effects of creatine away..which makes sense as its a diuretic and creatine is supposed to pump H20 into the muscles but if you have a look at supplements like CRAZE..it contains both..so it must be ok? I am going to do my own experiment on craze and then creatine alone..with no coffee..just to see how it goes cos it has me puzzled :)