christmas training

how many of you guys are keeping to your diet or even training tomorow?

i will be having 2 days off from diet and training and plan on having big feed tomorow, HUNGI :nod:

for anyone that is dieting over the next few days good on ya, keep up the hard work.

I've been a very good boy and haven't had a single Christmas mince pie... yet. I intend to make up for that tomorrow! :D

As for training, I've kind of arranged my routine so I can take the Christmas and New Year stats off - I'll be training the other days, though. I might even do a bit of cardio in the form of tennis or swimming.

Strangely enough, I eat far better when I'm on holiday. It's much easier to eat the right stuff every few hours when I'm not chasing around like a madman at work.

As for training - I had a great workout yesterday at a gym in Noosa, where I'm on holiday. Today will be a bodyweight workout and a heap of stretching aimed at making BJJ training a little less crippling.

Train hard guys.

I've been a very good boy and haven't had a single Christmas mince pie... yet.

Nice one, Pseudonym ... so how many pies did you eat today?! Like you, I didn't have a single mince pie - it was more like 4 or 5!! :D

Yes, Xmas day is an ideal time to consider unusual or alternative forms of cardio - like chasing after your 3 year-old son, picking up his trail of wrapping paper and helping him play with all his new toys! I'm looking forward to getting back to the gym for a rest!! :pfft:

hey guys hope uve had a good xmas.

ive been to the gym twice in the last week, and wont start back properly till 4th of jan.

have been doing basic stuff at home with a bb and 8 10kg plates and will take that away with me.

but my strength and size wont drop from a couple of weeks away from the gym, wil probably be good fro the joints actually

I'm sweet,I've got bench press,squat rack,with 180 kgs of plates + multigym,and a dumbbell rack with pairs from 5-40 kgs in my garage.

I know you guys are jellous,but I'm 36yo,this shit comes with age and hard work. :lol:

Merry christmas

ps,I have'nt been working out f-all{three times a week maintainence},waiting to get some more supplements! :wink:

Training has stopped. I'm stuck in a town that resembles Emerdale Farm in Northern England for the next week with my GF and her parents. The mother in law had a stroke on christmas day which has put paid to any training possibilities.

However next stop is New York, should be able to find a gym there.

Gosh Waldo - you are a bit of a jetsetter at the moment! Going rural in Northern England in the middle of winter is not exactly a tropical paradise getaway, but I'm sure it must be nice anyway!

Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law (to be!) - I hope she is recovering. But I reckon (sorry, this is in bad taste) a lot of guys would like their mother-in-laws to have a stroke on Xmas day! :lol:

Hey - you can always do a decent workout before you get to New York ... how about milking cows and chasing sheep around the paddocks!? They reckon the only difference between Northern England girls and sheep is lipstick, so either the girls are ugly or the sheep are cute! :pfft:

Xmas lunch was out at a restaurant - which was great - cos you can eat what you want, no hassles about dishes, and then there are no left overs to tempt you beyond that splurge. A defined manageable pig out.

As for working out - my gym was open enough for me to manage 3 days a week in the past 2 weeks - down from my normal 4 - but not bad. Actually my body is feeling good today with the extra rest and break, so it has probably been for the best.

Yesterday without the gym for a workout, I decided to tidy up my garden and section - something I had been putting off for ages. So I considered it my cardio and workout - and got hedges trimmed, heaved dirt around, replanted areas in bark and flax, cleaned out my fish pond (wow - I have two living fish still !).

It will be good to get back to the gym as per normal again - but sometimes a forced change to the regime can yield positive spinoffs too.