NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Danomyte

Kai Greene keeping it real

Dano you're the man and all but this hash tag stuff everyone is doing is out of control!

ps. cheers for the video been watching heaps of Kai's stuff lately esp his leg workouts , crazy man is crazy, very humble too

this hash tag stuff everyone is doing is out of control!

:shock: :oops: :pfft: \:D/

notohashtag.jpg

srs, heaps of respect to Kai Greene - basic fundamentals over a long period of time - simple

Sorry to go off topic but who do you think will contest the Olympia other than Phill Heath I don't think he has any real competition with Jay taking time off because of his tear (not actually sure if he's still competing was word he was pulling out) and Victor spending a bit of time in the cells.

Sorry to go off topic but who do you think will contest the Olympia other than Phill Heath I don't think he has any real competition with Jay taking time off because of his tear (not actually sure if he's still competing was word he was pulling out) and Victor spending a bit of time in the cells.

Branch Warren?

Branch Warren?

f*ck yeah!!

That is right you have to be able to promote the sport of bodybuilding.

Thats why it's better to watch the Arnold Classic.

But politics aside who do you think could contest the Mr Olympia?

Dennis Wolf could also be top 3

I think Rolley and Kai have a better chance that branch. Not a fan of this physique.

But he has been placing reasonably well lately.

lol branch will kill roelly..and i think jay is competing this year. will be a good show

someone please post part two and three couldnt find f*ck all last night, not pleasd lol

Part 2 wasn't on Youtube last night (although if you read the video comments, the guy posting it says it will be up shortly). But it was on Flex:

http://www.flexonline.com/training/videos/musclemeds/day-life-kai-greene-part-two

Part 3 isn't due for about another week (also mentioned in the video comments).

someone please post part two and three couldnt find f*ck all last night, not pleasd lol

Part 2 wasn't on Youtube last night (although if you read the video comments, the guy posting it says it will be up shortly). But it was on Flex:

http://www.flexonline.com/training/videos/musclemeds/day-life-kai-greene-part-two

Part 3 isn't due for about another week (also mentioned in the video comments).

tired thoes links via iphone last night no video? on a comp now still no video

Really? I watched parts 1 and 2 last night from home, I can't confirm the link now though as it is blocked by work. I'd assume being a flash-based video on Flex (it wasn't linked to Youtube) it wouldn't work from an iPhone.

I just found it by a google search for the video title, just changed Part 1 for Part 2... if you search google for the link I posted, the very first result worked for me last night (just tried the search and saw the website preview)

If that doesn't work, you might just have to be patient and wait for the guy to release it on youtube :nod:

edit - best I can do to confirm it from work:

KaiGreeneVid.jpg

I think Rolley and Kai have a better chance that branch. Not a fan of this physique.

But he has been placing reasonably well lately.

Rolley sucks as. he looks good few weeks out but everitime fucks up on the contest day. he came 4th in the recent tampa pro .

this time too phill will take the crown ...

Really? I watched parts 1 and 2 last night from home, I can't confirm the link now though as it is blocked by work. I'd assume being a flash-based video on Flex (it wasn't linked to Youtube) it wouldn't work from an iPhone.

I just found it by a google search for the video title, just changed Part 1 for Part 2... if you search google for the link I posted, the very first result worked for me last night (just tried the search and saw the website preview)

If that doesn't work, you might just have to be patient and wait for the guy to release it on youtube :nod:

edit - best I can do to confirm it from work:

KaiGreeneVid.jpg

cheers for the effort lol il check it out after work