Sprained elbow tendon

Diab0lic

a few weeks ago I did something funny to my elbow while getting some heavy dumbells up to do incline presses. should've had someone hand one to me but too late to worry about that now...

anyway I've done goofed to my left elbow which hurts (tendon/ligament type pain) when I do a curling or rowing motion. I can do pulldowns on a lightish weight, same goes for bent rows or any other kind of rowing, but cant do curls at all. Im happy to ditch curling from my workout for a while (I cant even curl 8kg with injured arm) but not so happy about not being able to do pullups and other back exercises being affected!

Started taking glucosamine/chondroitin as I have some on hand but that's no miracle cure. I know the deal with these things is looong rest but I aint happy about that

Should I just stick to lower weight, slow, strict reps for back day and hope it doesnt get worse? Pressing and other stuff not affected so much. I can feel it when I do it but it doesn't give me pain.

Wat do? Anyone else done this? Anyone tried cissus? Is that just going to numb the pain?

a few weeks ago I did something funny to my elbow while getting some heavy dumbells up to do incline presses. should've had someone hand one to me but too late to worry about that now...

anyway I've done goofed to my left elbow which hurts (tendon/ligament type pain) when I do a curling or rowing motion. I can do pulldowns on a lightish weight, same goes for bent rows or any other kind of rowing, but cant do curls at all. Im happy to ditch curling from my workout for a while (I cant even curl 8kg with injured arm) but not so happy about not being able to do pullups and other back exercises being affected!

Started taking glucosamine/chondroitin as I have some on hand but that's no miracle cure. I know the deal with these things is looong rest but I aint happy about that

Should I just stick to lower weight, slow, strict reps for back day and hope it doesnt get worse? Pressing and other stuff not affected so much. I can feel it when I do it but it doesn't give me pain.

Wat do? Anyone else done this? Anyone tried cissus? Is that just going to numb the pain?

is the pain on the outter part of the elbow? in the like 'groove' if u wana call it that..

How did you get yours and how long have you had it for?

pretty sure heavy tricep pushdowns, about two months now bro, lol thers this like wierd tissue i can feel in that joint grove now, actualy it like poped out when i fuked it but the pain isnt bad anymore