Lisa Carrington's upper body

elerew

She's 62 kg and can benchpress 90-95 kg.

solid. the internet told me 53 lol.

Defiantly a fan of her gold medal skills and physique.

The k1 mens sprint were lining up, may have been the A or B final. And they introduced one of the competitors and said his other hobbies included "eating"

I lol'd. Dude was jacked up top.

Get fucked, what I said was reasonable.

Her upper body isn't amazing, yeah ok it is very good but It doesn't warrant being wankered on about imo.. She's an Olympic gold medal kayaker, not a snooker player, so what you expect... It's not that fascinating

zzzzomg.. let's start a thread about her upperbody and expect it to be pages long with every member to post "amazing" in it and for it not go get derailed

Get fucked, what I said was reasonable.

Her upper body isn't amazing, yeah ok it is very good but It doesn't warrant being wankered on about imo.. She's an Olympic gold medal kayaker, not a snooker player, so what you expect... It's not that fascinating

zzzzomg.. let's start a thread about her upperbody and expect it to be pages long with every member to post "amazing" in it and for it not go get derailed

You got your rag brah?

agree with tom re not being that fascinating. great athlete and great physique for what shes doing nonetheless :P

Natty

don't be a dickhead, he was probably tested and past and then some little wanker like you posts this sarcastic crap.

He a sucessful elite athlete, get a life.

he is his own dream physique and is living the dream life, what do you expect? :pfft: