Fat Burners?

dogg196

Yeah ephedrine, caffeine, and green tea extract would be my choice if I didn't want to go for something stronger but the government in their great wisdom has scheduled ephedrine (major hassle) and green tea extract needs to be purchased from overseas online (minor hassle). Nicotine is probably the best thing to replace the ephedrine with (legally). I don't know why the hate on nicotine,it may be somewhat addictive but it isn't harmful if you're getting it without smoking.

Appetite suppression is the main thing I want from "fat burners". The raise in BMR you get from anything except dnp is minimal in the grand scheme of things and the resulting caloric expenditure can be matched by not eating a couple of mouthfuls of food. Clen & ephedrine, etc, do "mobilise" fat, but this is useless if you're not in a deficit.

Clen doesn't reduce my appetite, but ephedrine does. Ephedrine doesn't raise BMR as much as clen but I end up losing more fat on it as I find it easier to diet on it.

OK Im rambling now...

Cheers was just looking at them for future ref when i finish my bulk at the end of this month.

i find i can cut down to 10% fine but then end up losing mass and staying at the same bf just looking for some extra zap to keep me shredding. dont think im ready for anything like clen yet.

oatmeal cinnamon, wholegrain rice, plain chicken and tuna come at me

Is Clen really that good, and that hard to come be?

New Zealand Police now have considerable stocks.... When asking for Clen at your local Police station you will have to explain what Clen actually is before they tell you to get fucked....

Yes, I am agree fat burners really works. I don't know what type of fat burners you are talking about but I considered the natural ones. Lemon, orange and grape fruit are good fat burners and personally I use lemon daily and I felt that it worked.

Yes, I am agree fat burners really works. I don't know what type of fat burners you are talking about but I considered the natural ones. Lemon, orange and grape fruit are good fat burners and personally I use lemon daily and I felt that it worked.

trollface_peeking.jpg

was kidding broski

I wasn't... I went into our local station and asked for Clen, T-3 and Anavar... After I'd had to explain what it all was this big dude called Elliot told me to get fucked...