T4C fat loss progress journal

time4change

dont know wat u were worried about tbh.

looks pretty recent gains...all the chippies and dip is just around your belly and hips, same as me :shock:

if you'd come on here with fat legs and arms i'd have said u have a long road ahead but you'll get that off before xmas if you really want to change.

next pics in a month? get cracking :pfft:

dont know wat u were worried about tbh.

looks pretty recent gains...all the chippies and dip is just around your belly and hips, same as me :shock:

if you'd come on here with fat legs and arms i'd have said u have a long road ahead but you'll get that off before xmas if you really want to change.

next pics in a month? get cracking :pfft:

Sure was all th chippies and dippies! :naughty:

Thanks evbody for confirming that I don't look extremely bad and only need a couple months to rid the fat around midsection. Next gym session will unfortunately only be Monday so as for th weekend: protein shakes, clean diet and try staying away from th Alky ( sisters 21st) doh!

Next pic will be August 6th

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Thanks for all the nice comments. unfortunately I have been held back by a past knee injury (re-injured) and so have not been veery consistent in my workouts as I do pretty high intensity cardio..

Im thinking it may be a better idea to post my second pic in another three to four weeks. I do think I have gone smaller from my first pic but not sure if you could call it a massive change.

What you think? Get to th docs again and go hard again for the next 4 weeks then post?

Sweet will post the second pic as planned date. Not expecting any comments pointing out a significant change but the point of the journal is motivation as you say so if theres no change I will know what areas to work on for the following month whther that be nutrition or exercise changes.