NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Collins

Opinion/advice on 2nd cycle.

Hey all, this is my first post have been reading a lot of threads on here, heaps of knowledge.

I am 25 been training about 4 years diet and training are pretty sorted. I'm 82kg 5ft 6 and about 10% body fat.

First cycle was 500mg Test E/week for 12 weeks followed by 3 weeks nolvadex 20mg/day.

Only side was a bit of acne coming off cycle.

Either thinking;

500mg Test E/week

400mg EQ/week

Or

500mg Test E/week

25mg Dbol Mon-Fri for 5 weeks.

Am leaning towards the EQ stack for the maybe more permanent gains. But am keen on hearing people's thoughts.

Cheers

Hey all, this is my first post have been reading a lot of threads on here, heaps of knowledge.

I am 25 been training about 4 years diet and training are pretty sorted. I'm 82kg 5ft 6 and about 10% body fat.

First cycle was 500mg Test E/week for 12 weeks followed by 3 weeks nolvadex 20mg/day.

Either thinking;

500mg Test E/week

400mg EQ/week

Or

500mg Test E/week

Am leaning towards the EQ stack for the maybe more permanent gains. But am keen on hearing people's thoughts.

Cheers

eth dbol would be good bro, you would see some great strength gains, rapid gain in weight ofcourse it being water but hey its worth it when your getting the dbol pump and that strength increase.

How long are you planning on staying on? I would do the eq option, but take the cycle for 16 weeks at least.

or you could just do another 500 enanthate cycle.

Thanks for the feedback. Yea if I was running EQ it would be 14 weeks then carry on the test for another week?

Welcome to the Hunger. 8)

Though it is well known as a mild aas, and the gains are more able to be held after a cycle (due to less water retention being the reason for being swole), I reckon your increased growth overall will come from eating more than usual.

You will still have some water retention from the test e, but have serious meat gain too.

And we could always do with a higher red blood cell count, as well. win-win.

Yea well I could do with some help in the appetite department. Dunno if I have a small stomach or my foods just too boring. Not sure if I can get HCG but wanna bounce back after cycle as soon as possible. I've already got nolvadex and aromasin.

So your going from a first cycle of 500mg/week to 900mg/week? What u gonna be using for your 4th and 5th cycles.

I would just do another 500mg/week test e cycle (if you gained well off the first cycle) if I was you, but Im not you so all the best.

Btw 200mg of equipoise per week is all good, why go straight to 400mg/week.

That would be my suggestion to you.

:ditto: I'd run 500mg a week again. If it worked last time it will work again. I didn't hit 500mg of test a week till my 4th cycle. Why do people always want to top their last cycle? the hunger bibby :twisted:

So your going from a first cycle of 500mg/week to 900mg/week? What u gonna be using for your 4th and 5th cycles.

I would just do another 500mg/week test e cycle (if you gained well off the first cycle) if I was you, but Im not you so all the best.

Yea you're right I don't wanna jump up too fast, might consider doing the 200mg eq plus the 500mg test. Any thoughts on kick starting with propionate?

Yea you're right I don't wanna jump up too fast, might consider doing the 200mg eq plus the 500mg test. Any thoughts on kick starting with propionate?

maybe not a bad idea with prop to get the ball rolling.

1-2 weeks prop @ 140mg EOD

2-12 weeks test E @ 500mg EW

im saying forget the EQ or Dbol. just the do the cycle i stated above. 12 weeks of test is ging to do the trick 9 out of 9 times. Less is more as more is less. You can use the money you save to purchase yourself a pimp shirt and fly as f*ck haircut = instant results 8)

Either thinking;

500mg Test E/week

400mg EQ/week

Or

500mg Test E/week

Cheers

Collins

Im a huge fan of Boldenone but due to its Undeclynate ester your gonna have to run it longer then your planning unless you have the ACE version.

Test E or Test E /Dbol is a solid plan so keep it simple mate and enjoy! make sure you got your PCT meds before starting tho right? :nod: :nod:

Thanks for the feedback. Yea if I was running EQ it would be 14 weeks then carry on the test for another week?

Bro, scrub the Test Enanthate, hit the Sustanon 250, nothing like the 'superman' syndrome that comes with it, instant kahones but pin twice a week.

How did you go since I seen you last? Did you tan up?

I'm curious to find out how much it costs to run a beginners cycle?

500mg test for 10 weeks would set you around $200.00 - $320.00.

Or about $80 in the UK........ or $4.60c in India...... :grin:

THIS.......

Like Tom says if you gained well off your first cycle, you know you're gonna do the same again..... Eat more...!!!

Stick with Test-E, don't bother front loading Test-E hits the blood stream after about 2 days... Its only the compounded half-lifes that take about 21 days to reach maximal blood concentrations...... Unless you pin EOD with Sustanon you might not get steady blood levels, like you would pinning Test-e every third day, (or twice a week).........

THIS.......

Like Tom says if you gained well off your first cycle, you know you're gonna do the same again..... Eat more...!!!

Stick with Test-E, don't bother front loading Test-E hits the blood stream after about 2 days... Its only the compounded half-lifes that take about 21 days to reach maximal blood concentrations...... Unless you pin EOD with Sustanon you might not get steady blood levels, like you would pinning Test-e every third day, (or twice a week).........

Why do you never speak of Cypionate?

All I ever hear is Sustanon and Enanthate?

Cypionate is way different to Enanthate, strips down body fat fast as, 500mg - 1000mg every 6 days and the fat melts away, Enanthate just makes your face puffy.

THIS.......

Why do you never speak of Cypionate?

All I ever hear is Sustanon and Enanthate?

Cypionate is way different to Enanthate, strips down body fat fast as, 500mg - 1000mg every 6 days and the fat melts away, Enanthate just makes your face puffy.

:shock: :doh:

Please reference a study on this Snoopy or is this just 'in your experience' :-s