worth bumping dose?

bradbeast

afternoon all, im currently on 350mg test E pw and 200mg Tren E per week, im six weeks in and my strength hasnt really changed all that much plus no sides from the tren however i have enough to bump up to 400mg Tren per week for the last four weeks. my question is, is it going to be worth bumping up the tren being Enanthate for four weeks? will it improve gains or is it to late into the cycle. i plan on taking tren for next 4 weeks test for the next 6?

afternoon all, im currently on 350mg test E pw and 200mg Tren E per week, im six weeks in and my strength hasnt really changed all that much plus no sides from the tren however i have enough to bump up to 400mg Tren per week for the last four weeks. my question is, is it going to be worth bumping up the tren being Enanthate for four weeks? will it improve gains or is it to late into the cycle. i plan on taking tren for next 4 weeks test for the next 6?

Test-E take about 2 hours to hit the bloodstream with a peak before reducing to account for its half-life of 5.25 days.... When you take into account the compounded half-lives, you should have hit maximum blood concentration a few weeks ago..... Can't understand why you cant feel anything yet..?

i have felt the test i have no problems with this its the Tren that i can not feel its my first cycle on tren and i was expecting to get some good strength gains from however the only thing i feel it has done for me is my cardio has dropped.thats the only reason i dont think it is dud gear was thinking possibly underdosed hence y im inquiring about bumping the tren dose. i dont want to bump the test i like where it is atm

Explain the logic behind the cycle

350 test e - it's 250 per ml - weird & low

Dose.

400mg of tren if up there and itl be more than the test.

I would run 500 -1000 of test e with either 100 or 200 tren e. 350 test e with 400 tren seams stupid.

You should be able to notice 100mg of tren e but only basing that on having a base of test higher than yours

Its already in your system so its not going to take another 4 weeks to reach optimal levels, I say go for it on the tren and I dont think there is any problems with your test dosing. Up the tren to get the most from it and leave the test to keep you "functional" JMO

As for the colour, as long as its not clear you are fine. Tren powder is yellow so even in clear oil you will get a golden colour but it can be even close to black and perfectly fine (eg seasame oil), as for "needs shaking" thats not a good sign and may have come out of solution. Try heating it in boiling water (with a pin as release valve) it may go back into solution, then again it may not...

i was origanally going to go with 500 test 200 tren but talked to alot of people and read a alot of posts, including asking my source, and alot of the newer posts were talking about using lower test as higher test mainly creates more side effects and the fact that the test will only have to compete with the tren, at the receptors, which is alot more anabolic, i kept the test at atleast 350 because tren will shut me down and the test (even at 350) is needed because of this and so i dont loose my labido. alot more people told me lower test so i went with that this time around. it sounded logical to me. but im keen to learn if this is wrong i know for next time.

thx gonzo thats what i thought, as for the cloudy looking solution it wasnt like that when i first got it or i wouldnt have accepted it so im thinking it could be some of the test maybe coming out of the needle when im trying to get the tren out? since i do mix the two for the one jab. but i may try heating it up just in case thx for the info

thx gonzo thats what i thought, as for the cloudy looking solution it wasnt like that when i first got it or i wouldnt have accepted it so im thinking it could be some of the test maybe coming out of the needle when im trying to get the tren out? since i do mix the two for the one jab. but i may try heating it up just in case thx for the info

Definitly a possibility but I would heat it to see if you can get rid of it.

As for the test and tren "fighting" for the same receptors, well thats not something you need to worry about, the body will not become saturated and although as doses increase you may diminishing returns it is not due to lack of receptors. Tren is the much more powerful compound so running it higher to let it do its thing while supplementing a small amount of test will reduce chances of sides this is the more common method now.

Although there are many people that still prefer it the other way based on the thinking that tren is so harsh that you need higher test to keep you balanced. I guess it just comes down to the idividual and what works for you, give it a go and see if you like it. If not try a different approach next time.

Gonzo

If its come out of solution and crystallised, it may disappear when heated but won't it re-crystallise when injected into tissue muscle..?

No quite often apon re heating the compound will remain in soltion (ive seen it go both ways after a re-heat), I cant exaplin this off the top of my head but could look into it more.

Hypothetically lets say you re-heated into solution and it was "going to" crystalise again (in time of course). If you were to inject while in solution fully it would be completely absorbed by the body before any crystalisation could occur internally, im not even sure if that would technecally be possible once dispersed though the muscle and into the body. Feel free to correct me if im wrong

If its come out of solution and crystallised, it may disappear when heated but won't it re-crystallise when injected into tissue muscle..?

No quite often apon re heating the compound will remain in soltion (ive seen it go both ways after a re-heat), I cant exaplin this off the top of my head but could look into it more.

Hypothetically lets say you re-heated into solution and it was "going to" crystalise again (in time of course). If you were to inject while in solution fully it would be completely absorbed by the body before any crystalisation could occur internally, im not even sure if that would technecally be possible once dispersed though the muscle and into the body. Feel free to correct me if im wrong

The reason I mentioned it is I've got some Boldernone that crystallised in its vial, I've tried re-heating it then injecting, but once in the muscle after a day or two it bites like fuk...

I was informed it had re-crystallised, hence the pain..

The reason I mentioned it is I've got some Boldernone that crystallised in its vial, I've tried re-heating it then injecting, but once in the muscle after a day or two it bites like fuk...

If you had BB I would suggest re heating and adding .5ml (to full 10ml vial) this will disolve it back into solution and is more than likely the initial cause in the first place, not enough BB to hold. Give it a shot...

It could also be the BA and BB ratios that caused it to crash in the first place causing the pain.

If you had BB I would suggest re heating and adding .5ml (to full 10ml vial) this will disolve it back into solution and is more than likely the initial cause in the first place, not enough BB to hold. Give it a shot...

It could also be the BA and BB ratios that caused it to crash in the first place causing the pain.

Why? The best advice would be to take back to the source. YOu don't pay for crashed gear. Who cares why thats their problem.

Take it back.

Given that Boldenone is liquid at room temperature why would it crystallize?

It's winter over here sure but it must be strong dose to fall out at body temp of 37 degrees...wow

Dunno.... That's what I was told, something must be responsible for the pain.... What do you think M8'.?

IF it actually is blodenone then you more than likely have the Cypionate version (if it has crystalised) so will behave exactly the same as Test C and is a powder at room temp. Low concentrations of BB are generally the cause of Test Cyp crashing so this is possibly what you are dealing with. Id send it back but if you cant, try to fix it with some heat and a dash of BB

IF it actually is blodenone then you more than likely have the Cypionate version (if it has crystalised) so will behave exactly the same as Test C and is a powder at room temp. Low concentrations of BB are generally the cause of Test Cyp crashing so this is possibly what you are dealing with. Id send it back but if you cant, try to fix it with some heat and a dash of BB

It was an old partly full vial I'd had for ages, I dilute it 1:4, its nearly gone... So no drama.....

I was just trying to explain that heating when crashed didn't work for me...

It's winter over here sure but it must be strong dose to fall out at body temp of 37 degrees...wow

Dunno.... That's what I was told, something must be responsible for the pain.... What do you think M8'.?

Whatever it is re-heating back to the melting point works just fine if the strength is only 200-250mg/ml. Adding more BB could make it more painful. If it was made with 20% BB and then you add more - ouch! It doesn't need a lot of BB, 10-15% is more than enough for 200mg/ml strength.

You can still get crystallization with adequate BB if it wasn't heated enough to begin with though.

I've made Test Prop that crystalized before and getting oil to the right heat to begin with was the only issue. Reheated properly and it holds just fine.

But dunno unless you know what it's made with :-)

Whatever it is re-heating back to the melting point works just fine if the strength is only 200-250mg/ml. Adding more BB could make it more painful. If it was made with 20% BB and then you add more - ouch! It doesn't need a lot of BB, 10-15% is more than enough for 200mg/ml strength.

You can still get crystallization with adequate BB if it wasn't heated enough to begin with though.

I've made Test Prop that crystalized before and getting oil to the right heat to begin with was the only issue. Reheated properly and it holds just fine.

But dunno unless you know what it's made with :-)

What temp do you suggest for the oil?

Don't know what ester it is.

Would find out then take it to the melting point and dissolve solution again. If not then I would guess like you it's the higher temp one and treat it as that.

Cyp and Prop are hard to do for the kitchen chemist only because we usually boil water then place oil in a bowl in the water....so can't get oil temp up high enough this way. More BB can offset that difficulty but it gets painful above 20% and diluting high BB oil is all u can do to offset that.

But for an old partial 10ml bottle I'd throw it away tbh. How much bigger is a few painful mls going to make you?

Don't know what ester it is.

Would find out then take it to the melting point and dissolve solution again. If not then I would guess like you it's the higher temp one and treat it as that.

Cyp and Prop are hard to do for the kitchen chemist only because we usually boil water then place oil in a bowl in the water....so can't get oil temp up high enough this way. More BB can offset that difficulty but it gets painful above 20% and diluting high BB oil is all u can do to offset that.

But for an old partial 10ml bottle I'd throw it away tbh. How much bigger is a few painful mls going to make you?

Its not painful at 1:4, plus I'm a tight twat....