NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
gonzo6183

Got a bad shoulder? Try this...

4 hours ago, MiltonFriedman01 said:

Deca? If you are against drug use thats cool to, however otherwise use deca :D or if your making good $$ go for HgH or one of the other peptides. 

How much deca should I run a day for how long before I start to notice an improvement. Or how much gh or which specific peptide helped you and in what dosing? I mean you're speaking from experience right? Personally I've run 600mg deca/week and not noticed it helped my joint anymore or less than taking any other steroid. What I did notice was running 100mcg of t4 a day for a couple of weeks post cycle would help with the sore joints I'd experience in between cycles. 

5 hours ago, HarryB said:

How much deca should I run a day for how long before I start to notice an improvement. Or how much gh or which specific peptide helped you and in what dosing? I mean you're speaking from experience right? Personally I've run 600mg deca/week and not noticed it helped my joint anymore or less than taking any other steroid. What I did notice was running 100mcg of t4 a day for a couple of weeks post cycle would help with the sore joints I'd experience in between cycles. 

Interesting.... There is medical research on link between t3/t4 and bone loss so not sure why that was the case. In theory perhaps the decrease in weight decreased the stress on joints? In regards to deca yes even from personal experience and what I have seen others achieve in person HgH and deca both seem to have some positive effects on the joints which has shown up to some degree in the research on nandrolone. I have not used HgH personally so I am going off the research. 

In saying that any measure of joint health on a cycle of anything is going to be subjective and based on the state of the joints before using, your exercise schedule, genetics, dosage, quality of gear used, etc. Just look at the huge differences in muscle mass gained on cycles of the exact same drugs by different people, it is largely a lottery as to how much of an effect it will have. 

3 hours ago, MiltonFriedman01 said:

Interesting.... There is medical research on link between t3/t4 and bone loss so not sure why that was the case. In theory perhaps the decrease in weight decreased the stress on joints? In regards to deca yes even from personal experience and what I have seen others achieve in person HgH and deca both seem to have some positive effects on the joints which has shown up to some degree in the research on nandrolone. I have not used HgH personally so I am going off the research. 

In saying that any measure of joint health on a cycle of anything is going to be subjective and based on the state of the joints before using, your exercise schedule, genetics, dosage, quality of gear used, etc. Just look at the huge differences in muscle mass gained on cycles of the exact same drugs by different people, it is largely a lottery as to how much of an effect it will have. 

Well I'd say don't recommend something you have no actual experience with because as you say it's just conjecture and worthless. If you know someone who had success with a product like gh then say how much they used and for how long until they noticed an effect. Site an actual example or the information has no worth. Or at least be like Daz and site the actual research you're basing your assumption on so then an interested party can look at it and make a decision based on the original not on your interpretation. 

I started doing this about 10 days ago after reading this thread. I couldn't  even do shoulder press because of a pain in my right shoulder. But now I can. It's still a bit uncomfortable, but God Dam what a improvement. Plus I think it's loosening up my traps.