Christmas Presents for the Body Builder in your life...

Evie

With Christmas fast approaching, what are you getting the body builder in your life for Christmas? I'm a little stuck for fun ideas - and don't want to go down the usual track of Clothing, Lifting Gloves, Supplements... been there done that! Any ideas would be a help!

Thanks for the welcome - been a lurker for a while! Ha ha R18 yeah well that's got creative potential. We're both dedicated to the gym and training with the aim to compete next year - so I'd like to incorporate our love of the gym in some way. Just thought someone here would have some ideas. He's a builder (I know buy tools - but please I don't know what to get). The scales would be a good - but I'm the one whose strict in that way, he's still gaining and growing.

I want a Mincer so I can mince chicken breast for making chicken meat balls…Chicken meat patties (great on the bbq)..chicken meatloaf ..anyone hungry yet? lol

Get an "Amazing Bullet" blender - I got one & that thing will mince anything.

(it's a rip off of the "Magic Bullet" they advertise on TV but you can pick them up on trade-me for between $60-$70. The quality of the pruduct is pretty good, I've had mine for nearly a year & make at least 2 shakes a day in it as well as blending & mixing heaps of other stuff :nod: ).

I want a Mincer so I can mince chicken breast for making chicken meat balls…Chicken meat patties (great on the bbq)..chicken meatloaf ..anyone hungry yet? lol

Get an "Amazing Bullet" blender - I got one & that thing will mince anything.

(it's a rip off of the "Magic Bullet" they advertise on TV but you can pick them up on trade-me for between $60-$70. The quality of the pruduct is pretty good, I've had mine for nearly a year & make at least 2 shakes a day in it as well as blending & mixing heaps of other stuff :nod: ).

I like this idea I have been thinking of getting a good blender/juicer for a while, must check out trademe , ta

Yeah, the massage idea is a good one - mind you those deep-tissue massages are nasty, but despite the pain they are supposed to be very good for you!

Other suggestions might be a training or competition DVD or book or perhaps a subscription to a monthly fitness magazine - like Flex, Australian Musclemag, Muscle & Fitness or Men's Health.