Pre Workout supp

tonymeman

Okay.....I have just started my last tub of Jack3d and I'm starting to get nervous that I am not going to find another pre workout product that works as well or is as cheap as it was (used to buy it from bodybuilding.com usa). I have taken numerous other ones, but found Jack3d to be one of the better ones with Superpump 250 and Max coming in a close second. All gave me added strength, endurance and pumps along with mild weight loss. The benefit of Jack3d over Superpump for me was it didn't affect my sleep pattern and didn't feel like I had 6 cups of coffee in one hit.

I tend to cycle my pre workout supp with Kre Alkalyn on a 4 month on off rotation with pretty good results.

It has probably been a recently discussed topic, but I haven't been on here for quite some time so what are your opinions on other ones on the market.

Need to find a reasonably priced, quality product.....a big ask I know.

Okay.....I have just started my last tub of Jack3d and I'm starting to get nervous that I am not going to find another pre workout product that works as well or is as cheap as it was (used to buy it from bodybuilding.com usa). I have taken numerous other ones, but found Jack3d to be one of the better ones with Superpump 250 and Max coming in a close second. All gave me added strength, endurance and pumps along with mild weight loss. The benefit of Jack3d over Superpump for me was it didn't affect my sleep pattern and didn't feel like I had 6 cups of coffee in one hit.

I tend to cycle my pre workout supp with Kre Alkalyn on a 4 month on off rotation with pretty good results.

It has probably been a recently discussed topic, but I haven't been on here for quite some time so what are your opinions on other ones on the market.

I haven't presonally tried this product, but the all the guys up in Coast Barbell Club use BSc KOS.

All of them need endurance and strength so I would say KOS must have those qualities...anyone from CBC can confirm this is a good pre-workout to replace Jack3d?

Yeah K-OS is great. Not banned in sport either. Price per serve is good and it equals/betters anything on the market. Dont be too heavy handed with you serves though...it can give you a good kick with 2 or more serves :grin:

Yeah K-OS is great. Not banned in sport either. Price per serve is good and it equals/betters anything on the market. Dont be too heavy handed with you serves though...it can give you a good kick with 2 or more serves :grin:

Where can I buy a tub of Kos Steak?

In Wellington Gymeez have it in stock.

I haven't presonally tried this product, but the all the guys up in Coast Barbell Club use BSc KOS.

All of them need endurance and strength so I would say KOS must have those qualities...anyone from CBC can confirm this is a good pre-workout to replace Jack3d?

There is normally a fight for the last scoop in the tub ... (I am a past winner :pfft: ) but srsly - I dont use a lot of supplements but do testify to K-OS. Had it not been for the CBC build up I would have overlooked it but as steak has pointed out the new formula has no banned substances which is true testiment to it as it definately gives you a good kick. (doesn't give you floating come down either)

In Wellington Gymeez have it in stock.

cool thanks Michael

• 2 months later...

I'm currently using No Xplode 2.0 really like the focus, and energy from it really helps when I'm dieting. Was previously using C4 and in my opinion No Xplode is much better.

When i'm not dieting will rather have a dark coffee with just beta-alamine got to love the itchiness!!!