1 years progress.

Okay, so it hasn't been a FULL year yet. Still like 6 days or something off; who gives a shit.

http://www.nzbodybuilding.co.nz/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12321

This was me one year ago, pre-diet to my competition. I was about 15% so pretty fat, and all that shit. Doing the competition allowed me to see what was under that skin, and now I'm a lot lean going into this years diet (currently two weeks out on Monday). So much more lean in fact, that I'm doing a 12 week diet as opposed to a 16 week diet for the NZIFBB Wellington Championships in the teenage category. Then I will hopefully be moving on to the NZIFBB Nationals.

At the moment I'm 5 foot 3 and weight 73kg. 18 years old. I'll be getting down to low 60s for my competition.

And here are photos from today, nearly two weeks out from diet.

181275_3617788796954_1040898220_4256784_1889580619_n.jpg285678_3617790596999_1040898220_4256785_1821743555_n.jpg582290_3617791837030_1040898220_4256787_515496191_n.jpg600183_3617793357068_259613963_n.jpg248064_3617791157013_1040898220_4256786_2145038484_n.jpg

As you can see, I need to get back into posing again, and working on that. I need to get a lot leaner, but I don't think I look too bad at the moment. I also want to add more size on during the diet :pray: but who doesn't :pfft:

inb4 need to work on chest and lats

Good progress .... gr8 wheels.... if you need to focus ...chest might be the region to focus on.... good luck with ur cut....

Thanks man. Hahaha, well aware that chest is an area to work on. I was making pretty good gains on it doing it twice a week, but now my work hours clash with my gym hours so I'm only able to get in each body part once a week (other than calves) which is pretty lame. But I'm still getting stronger on chest and making incremental gains.

Awesome progress bro. At your age as well, you've got a solid base and will only get better and better.

Haha so I'm hoping. Sadly, I'll never step on stage at 105kilo hahahah

Its not beyond trealmslms of possibilitThereere are some BBers at yr height that have been over the ton but with the advent of height & weight based classes & at a higher level the 212 Class, it may be that these are areas you can woto wardsrds. Its not going to happen overnight. It might not be until you are in your 30's before you achieve a decent weight / muscle mass that you will be happy enough to show on stage. Smaachievableble goals add up to a whole package but it takes time. You have certainly got that on your side. Good luck with your diet & comp.

Awesome progress bro. At your age as well, you've got a solid base and will only get better and better.

Its not beyond trealmslms of possibilitThereere are some BBers at yr height that have been over the ton but with the advent of height & weight based classes & at a higher level the 212 Class, it may be that these are areas you can woto wardsrds. Its not going to happen overnight. It might not be until you are in your 30's before you achieve a decent weight / muscle mass that you will be happy enough to show on stage. Smaachievableble goals add up to a whole package but it takes time. You have certainly got that on your side. Good luck with your diet & comp.

Your spelling was pretty raped, but I get what you're saying. I don't really want to get to 105 kilo as I think with my height, even the judges would see that as disgusting. I'm just saying, I'll more than likely always feel skinny for weighing less than everyone else.

But I'll make do with what I have at the moment and step on stage at probably low sixites :lol:

Never GHB and type!

Good job man, Back looks a lot better if i remember from last year

Back has probably improved the most.

Chest bro. What are you doing for it? srs q

Man, I don't know what the f*ck is up with my chest aye. I usually do an incline movement, then another press then two flyes. Maybe one flye movement then dips.

It was making pretty good improvements while I was doing it twice a week, but then that had to stop due to work hours. So chest is making minor improvements, and chest strength seems to be growing, so I might have to start doing flyes first.

You can check my journal if you wish. But at least I can pick my chest up now, there was a time (beginning of the year) when my arm would just come straight over my chest because it was just too small, so at least it's improved/ing.