NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
springbok

Gyms in Hamilton

Does anyone know of any good gyms in the Hamilton with decent machines and free weights.

Fit figures looks good, I've been there once as a casual and it was cool. The owner Brain McFarlane is a former Mr NZ so there is some seriously good BB experiance in house.

The Uni-rec gym is like a night club summer must be coming.... Need to find an alternative gym in Hamilton the fuel is to expensive to drive out to Te Awamutu several times a week.

Does anyone know of any good gyms in the Hamilton with decent machines and free weights.

Fit figures looks good, I've been there once as a casual and it was cool. The owner Brain McFarlane is a former Mr NZ so there is some seriously good BB experiance in house.

I been goin there near 2 months now only starting out but made some wicked strength increases. The equipment is well used and just by lookin at it ya know its helped change lives and shredd pounds and bodies. Not like some of this fancy new crap ya see floatin around. Plus Brian is Da Man and such an alround nice guy

First Place Fitness on Te Rapa straight is good, good amount of free weights and machines. Always doing deals on memberships and its 24hr