Week One DIRTY BULKING!

dogg196

have to say its a relief to have a pretty fast metabolism i have been eating my ass off! anything and everything still getting the right amount of protein and carbs eating big and often! GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG!

my other thread was about my 3 months progress which was mostly losing bodyfat and building a solid foundation now it time to get down to business!

end of year goal to be shredded at 80kg? could go more?

also cut down on drinking which seems to be doing wonders for recovery, any suggestions on bulking and getting those gains?

I have put on 1.1kg in a week since starting bulking and most of it appears to be muscle to me you be the judge!!

post-10606-14166824059922_thumb.jpg

Stats

20yo

165cm

76.1kg(and climbing)

bodyfat%(dont care atm but id say around 13?)

post-10606-14166824060133_thumb.jpg

Is this straight after finishing your cutting diet ?

If so it is likely that it is water/glycogen etc being stored in your muscles again, making you fuller, no one could gain 1.1kg of muscle in a week, dreams are free :pfft:

I remember seeing your before photos in your other thread, awesome improvement man, keep it up !!

Just eat big and train heavy mang.Give each of the main parts of the body a good caining once a week and feed it.You have to watch out when you start gaining fat though real muscle takes years to build matey!!! be consistent and it will come. Bulk and then cut,bulk and cut that's all it ever is your gona have to gain some fat in the process.All the best.

have to say its a relief to have a pretty fast metabolism i have been eating my ass off! anything and everything still getting the right amount of protein and carbs eating big and often! GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG!

my other thread was about my 3 months progress which was mostly losing bodyfat and building a solid foundation now it time to get down to business!

end of year goal to be shredded at 80kg? could go more?

also cut down on drinking which seems to be doing wonders for recovery, any suggestions on bulking and getting those gains?

I have put on 1.1kg in a week since starting bulking and most of it appears to be muscle to me you be the judge!!

[attachment=1]progression 3.JPG[/attachment]

Stats

20yo

165cm

76.1kg(and climbing)

bodyfat%(dont care atm but id say around 13?)

Looking solid bro. Mean gains

Is this straight after finishing your cutting diet ?

If so it is likely that it is water/glycogen etc being stored in your muscles again, making you fuller, no one could gain 1.1kg of muscle in a week, dreams are free :pfft:

I remember seeing your before photos in your other thread, awesome improvement man, keep it up !!

this after my last cut i gained 6 kgs in 2 days

and theres noway in hell enless u use ull be near 80 SHREEDED

Why not?

are you stupid

hes 76 now 13 % wants to be 80 shreeded that would be liek 10 kgs of muscle by end of year

Lol, I think it's doubtful, but not impossible. If he gained 10kg of muscle, and stayed at the same bf% he would look more shredded than what he is now. And it's not that hard, there's a thing a lot of men use, it's called steroids.

Why not?

are you stupid

hes 76 now 13 % wants to be 80 shreeded that would be liek 10 kgs of muscle by end of year

Lol, I think it's doubtful, but not impossible. If he gained 10kg of muscle, and stayed at the same bf% he would look more shredded than what he is now. And it's not that hard, there's a thing a lot of men use, it's called steroids.

hes not going to gain 10 kgs of pure muscle even if he ran a cycle

i know what steroids are miget

are you stupid

Gee DLS you are a dickbag lol... it is counter productive to just rubbish people's goals and ideas without coming up with anything constructive. NO telling someone to do a cycle is not constructive.

are you stupid

Lololol. Coming with personal attacks completely unrelated. All good, I probably still weight more than you :lol: I'm not saying he'd gain 10kg of pure muscle. But I'm saying he could gain quite a bit, and get shredded at about 80-odd kilo.

No, I'm not telling you to do a cycle, in fact, I think if you can do it naturally, it would be very impressive. Regardless, it's good to set goals that are seemingly impossible. If you set goals you know you will get, then you'll just live your life being average.

Lololol. Coming with personal attacks completely unrelated. All good, I probably still weight more than you :lol: I'm not saying he'd gain 10kg of pure muscle. But I'm saying he could gain quite a bit, and get shredded at about 80-odd kilo.

No, I'm not telling you to do a cycle, in fact, I think if you can do it naturally, it would be very impressive. Regardless, it's good to set goals that are seemingly impossible. If you set goals you know you will get, then you'll just live your life being average.

I weigh 118 u mad?

were talking shreeded here so not 10 % bf 4 - 5

if he really thinks he will gain that much muscle NOT WEIGHT good luck lol

I weigh 118 u mad?

were talking shreeded here so not 10 % bf 4 - 5

if he really thinks he will gain that much muscle NOT WEIGHT good luck lol

118kg... hah i bet your not at 4%

im not looking to get down to 4% im happy with anything sub 10%

and i weighed in tonight at 77kg no lies will post update pics in about a month hopefully will be close to 80 by then, oh and inb4 celltech

just saw that troll got banned good job