Hamilton bust

You know the story MNZ, have to dig out some fallen comrades....

Never change sides, never retreat, never surrender and don't ever narc out your mates :wink:

It is good to be back and look forward to offering even more acurate facts from ever before :nod:

ditto!! never change sides/marc your friends out! i remember reading your posts from before you gave quality info and backed up some good people on these boards that were accused of doing wrong which they never did :)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never change sides, never retreat, never surrender and don't ever narc out your mates :wink:

It is good to be back and look forward to offering even more acurate facts from ever before :nod:

ditto!! never change sides/marc your friends out! i remember reading your posts from before you gave quality info and backed up some good people on these boards that were accused of doing wrong which they never did :)

Seems legit.

seems-legit-11216.png

You hit the nail on the head there severe... watch that saparation 2degrees is not enough to protect you from fallout. Know who your friends are...and who they associate with!

Were you not banned?

I am in love with the fact you post in this particular topic - Kudos :)

I prefer the term "self imposed exile traing in the outer rim" Ban is such a harsh term lol... and obviously not entirely correct :wink:

Suprised they allow Internet use from inside

And yet another clear fact from the freak :lol:

Indeed they do not allow internet use inside... Says it all aye :pfft:

Come on don't beat around the bush, ask away. I will answer honestly :wink:

how you been sipho-D. it has been a little while since i seen you post here bra ;) hope things well and every battle fought you has favoured you. The war will be aggravated/started by haters and jealous ones against ones who have what they dont have. your real friends are ones who are willing to do what ever for you just for you and willing to do what ever to fufill your need to help you.

ps :

your friend aka your young friend

And yet another clear fact from the freak :lol:

Indeed they do not allow internet use inside... Says it all aye :pfft:

Come on don't beat around the bush, ask away. I will answer honestly :wink:

how you been sipho-D. it has been a little while since i seen you post here bra ;) hope things well and every battle fought you has favoured you. The war will be aggravated/started by haters and jealous ones against ones who have what they dont have. your real friends are ones who are willing to do what ever for you just for you and willing to do what ever to fufill your need to help you.

ps :

your friend aka your young friend

You got me I am jealous.

No surprises with W.

thumbnail.aspx?q=4999363978921287&id=928c93d387265e705b6c48c6ea01ed1e

W i know him in person first of all mate, and K and W did not say shit, sorry mate it was all a setup by there own people around them. they got ratted on by people through hatred and for shit they didnt do (thats what disgusts me they get blamed for crap they didnt do), sorry android and severe go back to ur pussy hideout and keep hiding behind a computer and talking . i bet if they read your comments they will be ROFL!!! at youz.

adios

Pussy hideout? You come along with a few posts and call us out as hiding behind a keyboard? What a joke. Wheres your avatar pic of you?

Dude, I am in the nightclub scene, and know exactly what a douche he is. He is a big tough guy in his own room (except the time the asian hairdresser at Primo bar dropped him on his ass). Did W tell you about that? Probably not.

I hope they read my comments. As for you, believe what you want, but you are star struck in teh shadow of the emperors new clothes or must be in on the scams. Perhaps you got teh real gear, and everyone else got your used vials, recapped with rice bran oil. I do know he took money, then didn't deliver, and named dropped gangs as people protecting him, so that no one would do anything to him. Couldn't back it up himself.

i use to see him when he use to go primo he was friends with the whole club lol, not kissing ass but he knew everyone there and never caused trouble with anyone , infact everyone loved him to be honest ? never had a fight there or anything he was best friends with a asian tiny small guy who was a hair dresser too, but they were best mates and never had beef and still are good mates? dont know where the hair dresser thing came from ? enlighten me? i dont know him at all but this is from what i know and seen with my own eyes,

ok so say i bought a vial from overseas and its renamed as something else and it gets seized should i be worried cause i am now!.

You should be afraid, very afraid!

My advice: sell everything you own, aquire a new identity and flee the country, start a new life in Mexico. Don't tell anyone where your going and make no contact with your family. Then, and only then, you'll be safe!

Or..... Read this

ok so say i bought a vial from overseas and its renamed as something else and it gets seized should i be worried cause i am now!.

You should be afraid, very afraid!

My advice: sell everything you own, aquire a new identity and flee the country, start a new life in Mexico. Don't tell anyone where your going and make no contact with your family. Then, and only then, you'll be safe!

Or..... Read this

damnn bro lol

So i should be ok right i just ordered one vial of sus 250 this is my second but its taking awhile, and yeah kinda worried bro after reading the news. i dont want to be arrested bro or my rents finding out this. i am no drug addict lol...

take your vial down to the police station and turn yourself in now. you will face reduced charges for co-operating

He should be halfway to Mexico by now if he has any sense at all!

Or maybe his house has already been raided, and he's on his way to prison where he'll become Bubbas new shower toy!

take your vial down to the police station and turn yourself in now. you will face reduced charges for co-operating

Don't do that, smash your vial and get rid of any evidence, the only way to escape charges is to get your liver removed as it is the only organ that has the markers of steroid use as authority's will take a sample from your liver if caught

Don't do that, smash your vial and get rid of any evidence, the only way to escape charges is to get your liver removed as it is the only organ that has the markers of steroid use as authority's will take a sample from your liver if caught

This is solid advise! Also burn your house down to get rid of any trace evidence.

This is solid advise! Also burn your house down to get rid of any trace evidence.

This is taking the thourough approach which I also reccomend but just make sure you use adequate accelerant to ensure complete DNA destruction. Accelerants such as aviation jet fuel/ Nitroglycerin would suffice. Also burn your finger prints off

Or just cut both your hands off, then there's no way you could of done it because you have no hands! (Might pay to destroy them in the fire too)

This would also work just ensure you have tied up any loose ends like running large magnets over any electronic device used in the transmission or storage of any information pertaining to the steroids such as your fridge/pager etc