Hamilton bust

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always makes me laugh to see the boys in blue spending so much time, resources and goverment money on shutting down ugl's or locking up dudes for importing/selling gear yet I can sit at home and watch young teens on tv out getting so pissed they can't even walk straight, I can hear them down they local school smashing glass and getting up to no good on the weekends and when I'm out people I do'nt even know think they have the god given right to lecture me on the dangers of roids as they smack down another line or puff up from their glass pipe, the fucking hypocrisy :evil: . Sorry bout that team, just got in from the gym and still pumped :pfft: .

Always makes me laugh to see the boys in blue spending so much time, resources and goverment money on shutting down ugl's or locking up dudes for importing/selling gear yet I can sit at home and watch young teens on tv out getting so pissed they can't even walk straight, I can hear them down they local school smashing glass and getting up to no good on the weekends and when I'm out people I do'nt even know think they have the god given right to lecture me on the dangers of roids as they smack down another line or puff up from their glass pipe, the fucking hypocrisy :evil: . Sorry bout that team, just got in from the gym and still pumped :pfft: .

So then is the problem the police ... or the parents in that situation? How does a 16 year old get alcohol in the first place? sold to them by an adult. Police are not the cure to reducing alcohol related inicidents involving youth - the public are. And I know for sure the police are not out trying to catch the next shippment of dbols coming in from thailand.

They simply dont have enough resource to deal with f*cktard teenagers who shouldn't have access to alcohol in the first place. (And yet they are the first to cop the shit when it has to be addressed) - generally speaking the only time anabolics make it to the media by way of a bust is after someone got binned for doing something else and the police opportunely found AAS in the stash.

If people want to complain about how much tax payer money goes into managing drunk youth - they should take some responsibility in the first place to ensure their kids are not in these situations in the first place.

(not having dig bro ...just thinking out loud :nod: ...is a good topic in itself :) )

They didn't go looking for gear. If your stupid enough to start pressing e you can't complain when you get looked at.

I don't agree with hard drugs per se but if what I read in Paper 8 Million bucks if they managed to sell all pills at $40 a pop - hey I want to be stupid too!

not srs

They didn't go looking for gear. If your stupid enough to start pressing e you can't complain when you get looked at.

The above quote is dead right. Greed was their fall down

The problem we will all have in the next few week are suppliers. When there more then one we can count on some sort of fight for us the and the dollar Buyers have had the ability to just walk away to the next guy.

This is not a good times for us right now As moments like this bring out the forgers etc... If you have a good suppler buy your cycle in one lot ASAP. The odds that he may run out or his supplier goes underground are very high.

W and K also caught up in this...

and they are talking :pfft: ... *squeeeeel*

:doh:

i find it hilarious and somewhat ironic how the ppl on here who were sticking up for these guys are the ones who are gonna be fucked over by them..

u guys fucken blind? lol didnt see that one coming?

No surprises with W.

thumbnail.aspx?q=4999363978921287&id=928c93d387265e705b6c48c6ea01ed1e

W i know him in person first of all mate, and K and W did not say shit, sorry mate it was all a setup by there own people around them. they got ratted on by people through hatred and for shit they didnt do (thats what disgusts me they get blamed for crap they didnt do), sorry android and severe go back to ur pussy hideout and keep hiding behind a computer and talking . i bet if they read your comments they will be ROFL!!! at youz.

adios

there are literally dozens of ppl on here that those 2 cunts scammed, several threads about being scammed that were traced back to them. They had alotta bad karma coming to them, im sure others will be just as happy to hear they have gotten some of that bad karma back... :clap:

there are literally dozens of ppl on here that those 2 cunts scammed, several threads about being scammed that were traced back to them. They had alotta bad karma coming to them, im sure others will be just as happy to hear they have gotten some of that bad karma back... :clap:

this those 2 arab/indian dudes ?

no they are not arabs and they did not scam anyone so get ur shit right. cant believe the shit stiring that goes on here. did anyone of you actually know them in person?

biggest shit talker android u couldnt even look at them or approach them cause your a coward . now ur talking on the computer hoping u think they dont know lol. shit mate your a joke

biggest shit talker android u couldnt even look at them or approach them cause your a coward . now ur talking on the computer hoping u think they dont know lol. shit mate your a joke

Lol two quality posts aimed at me :-)

I train at BTS 5:30 weekdays, c u there anytime coward...if your fake shit is like your talk u won't show or you'll need 10 to do the job of 1.

You're not talking to the computer now bro, you're talking to me

:nod:

no they are not arabs and they did not scam anyone so get ur shit right. cant believe the shit stiring that goes on here. did anyone of you actually know them in person?

pay attention phaggott...

W took my money, IN PERSON, and never delivered. ignored all contact, and did the same to a mate of mine. You must be one of their lapdog fanboys. If you are so sure they are innocent then why are they arrested? lololol

also it must be a little awkward now for the family, with one of their cuzzies a junior warrior "naturally gifted athlete". wonder how long it will take them to connect the dots......

iamironman, pls go.

No surprises with W.

W i know him in person first of all mate, and K and W did not say shit, sorry mate it was all a setup by there own people around them. they got ratted on by people through hatred and for shit they didnt do (thats what disgusts me they get blamed for crap they didnt do), sorry android and severe go back to ur pussy hideout and keep hiding behind a computer and talking . i bet if they read your comments they will be ROFL!!! at youz.

adios

Pussy hideout? You come along with a few posts and call us out as hiding behind a keyboard? What a joke. Wheres your avatar pic of you?

Dude, I am in the nightclub scene, and know exactly what a douche he is. He is a big tough guy in his own room (except the time the asian hairdresser at Primo bar dropped him on his ass). Did W tell you about that? Probably not.

I hope they read my comments. As for you, believe what you want, but you are star struck in teh shadow of the emperors new clothes or must be in on the scams. Perhaps you got teh real gear, and everyone else got your used vials, recapped with rice bran oil. I do know he took money, then didn't deliver, and named dropped gangs as people protecting him, so that no one would do anything to him. Couldn't back it up himself.

:clap: severe always tells it like it is good on you bro got your back

No surprises with W.

adios

Pussy hideout? You come along with a few posts and call us out as hiding behind a keyboard? What a joke. Wheres your avatar pic of you?

Dude, I am in the nightclub scene, and know exactly what a douche he is. He is a big tough guy in his own room (except the time the asian hairdresser at Primo bar dropped him on his ass). Did W tell you about that? Probably not.

I hope they read my comments. As for you, believe what you want, but you are star struck in teh shadow of the emperors new clothes or must be in on the scams. Perhaps you got teh real gear, and everyone else got your used vials, recapped with rice bran oil. I do know he took money, then didn't deliver, and named dropped gangs as people protecting him, so that no one would do anything to him. Couldn't back it up himself.