Ohjoshua's Intense city, lets ramp it up.

ohjoshua

Wednesday 6/12/06

EASY DAY- just biceps

STANDING EZBAR CURLZ (todays weights stated are amount on each side)

10*7.5kg (warm up)( ooo even on this set i feel sore... bis must have worked hard yesterday with my back?)

20*7.5kg

15*10kg (failure on 12th)

13*10kg (failure on 10th)

8*12.5 (failure on 6th)

-drop set

6*12.5kg+4*10kg+7*7.5kg(failure on 4th)

SEATED DB CURLZ

11*12.5kg (failure on 9th)

STANDING DB CURLZ

10*15kg (failure on 7th)

SUPER SET - standing ezbar curlz + preacher curlz

6*12.5kg+6.25*7 (failure on 4th)

SUPER SET -standing ezbar curlz + standing reverse grip curlz+ forced negatives reverse grip

5*12.5kg+6.25*9 (failure on 6th)+4*TP ripping power

nice wee pump today.

1. maybe I am miss using the word 'upright row'.... what i call an upright row is me standing is a squat postion not paraell but quite low. start position- BB held a couple of centermeters off my knee and follows the the line of my leg (never resting on the leg) to my waist.

this actually mainly hits my traps because they are required to staticly hold the weight above my leg at many points.

2. I dont know this real name of this exercise because I 'invented' it.

( dont doubt the fact that other people have used it in the past, but because i came to the conclusion without aid of the perdesors knowledge I dont have to give them credit)

exercise is basicly opposite to a push up.

for this execise a horizontal hanging poll is used.

both hands grip the poll next to each other (fingers linked if you have grip issues).

Then loop both feet arout the poll

you should now be hanging upside down in a position similar to a push up with legs exented as far as possible.

starting position- arms fully extented

end position - your face is pulled up by your arms to your nose is above the poll on the left side of it and your right peck is touching the bottom of the poll.

each rep is done to ulternate sides

Ooook. Thanks.

STANDING EZBAR CURLZ (todays weights stated are amount on each side)

10*7.5kg (warm up)( ooo even on this set i feel sore... bis must have worked hard yesterday with my back?)

20*7.5kg

15*10kg (failure on 12th)

13*10kg (failure on 10th)

8*12.5 (failure on 6th)

-drop set

6*12.5kg+4*10kg+7*7.5kg(failure on 4th)

SEATED DB CURLZ

11*12.5kg (failure on 9th)

STANDING DB CURLZ

10*15kg (failure on 7th)

SUPER SET - standing ezbar curlz + preacher curlz

6*12.5kg+6.25*7 (failure on 4th)

SUPER SET -standing ezbar curlz + standing reverse grip curlz+ forced negatives reverse grip

5*12.5kg+6.25*9 (failure on 6th)+4*TP ripping power

Holy Crap! That's a lot for your bis in one workout! :nod:

EASY DAY- just biceps

lol :lol:

i can already see Cammo verbally attcking me if I post them. ( i dont think he likes me very much) :pfft:

lol.

Don't be like that :cry:

I just don't agree with some of your training methods & like to offer my advice that's all - I don't care if you listen or not but I'll offer my 2 cents anyway.

I was a noob too once & wish someone had pointed out a few things that may have been hindering my progress.

As for the bar joke - that was just terrible. :lol:

I like to have a joke now & then so don't take my piss taking too seriously :grin:

I just don't agree with some of your training methods & like to offer my advice that's all - I don't care if you listen or not but I'll offer my 2 cents anyway.

I was a noob too once & wish someone had pointed out a few things that may have been hindering my progress.

yeah i joined this site to get advice... but its harder to listen to advice then you think... im not really stubern too much, but maybe some of us have to learn our noobie mistakes the hard way. ( like me)

keep the advice coming tho. cheers.

The recommended max sets per muscle group is 18 anything over this is considered over training, don’t ask me how this calculation is done but I’m sure there would be some give or take depending on individual body type, it’s all about finding what works for you..if it works keep doing it if it doesn’t then change it

Thursday 7/12/06

UPPER LEGS

SQUATS

15*20kg (warm up)

15*60kg (failure on 12th)

10*70kg (failure on 8th)

8*80kg (failure on 6th)

45' LEG PRESS

120kg*10 (failure on 7th)

120kg*8 (failure on 5th)

SUPER SET- leg extentions + squats

24*60lb + 5*60kg (failure on 3rd)

23*70lb(last 3 forced negatives and oooo i put up a fight... almost took TPs 100kg body weight :) ) + 7* 40kg squat (failure on 3)*(on 7th oooo i lost it bad bum touched ground and TP had a good work out as he lifted me up) lol

oh my sister came along today- she did the squats and did calfs when we did leg press.

she bet me on the leg extention! she did 80lb for 20reps and 2 forced negs! go her

The recommended max sets per muscle group is 18 anything over this is considered over training, don’t ask me how this calculation is done but I’m sure there would be some give or take depending on individual body type, it’s all about finding what works for you..if it works keep doing it if it doesn’t then change it

18???? pfftt -- I'm just getting warmed up by that stage!! :gunfire:

"Good base" :lol:

Eat, eat & eat... you are lucky to have low bf but if you want size you gotta feed dem muscles.

I would say from first glance that the biggest lag would be your lats (no gay photograghy for you sorry :wink:)

Get those wide grip pull-ups & BB rows cranked up...

ok so here are some pics....

all comments welcome, thanks for feed back.

lol, you can see my fuvked up expression in one of them :pfft:

Yeah I think you've got a great base to build from too. Any pics of the legs?

IMHO I agree with Cammo -- with bigger lats you'd have that nice V taper happening with your small waist. And maybe some incline benching/flyes? Oh and open up your back when you do your back double bi to make your back look wider and show off 'dem muskelsSss :)

Your shoulders and arms are coming along nicely. Keep it up! :D

I think once you get your posing sorted, your back will look a lot bigger. Having said that, there's always room for a bit more size. As PnW says, try and open up that rear pose - your front's not bad, although you could probably be wider in that too. Try raising your arms so your bicep peak is just slightly higher than your delts.

Other than that, looking good. :)

Thanks for feed back guys....

1. my lats... I will try and pose em out more next time. I was trying to squeeze my shoulder blades together to my it go wormy.

As Cammo suggested ill hit the wide grips hard this week. And I will replace my poll hugs(which are close grip) with soup cleans ( the wide grip hanging under the BP bar with feet on a bench.

2. thanks for complements on shoulders.... funnily enough I have done very little shoulder work (presses) because my TP has shoulder problems.

but they usually get sore after rowing movments which means they must get worked there...

3. my Legs.... now thats the thing, check out the weights i use for my squat and leg press.... I dont actually have legs.

and to make matters worse Im quite tall aprox 6'2 dispropotionately longer legs.

4. varven mentioned goals (BB or boxing) The more I learn the more I know every muscle is used in boxing. legs and back included.

But I do have an prority in my training for core strength. which is why I like the free form exercises best. I like to hold a high guard and invite body shots.

5. 2guns... she is asain and likes to "leave her mark". not gf tho.

3 more months till next pics.