15 years old looking to get toned

Corruption

Hi, im going to make this quick My description

Weight: approx 70-80kg

Height:6 foot or a little under

I have been working out my core for like 1 and half years which was stupid because i was chubby and i wasn't getting definition, so i would like to know how i could get to where i am at the moment to my goal

Goal: to look somewhat like ryan gosling

I know it might be stupid but i have been insecure about my body for sometime and been scared of bigger people, i want to be one of those people http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/snapshotcz.jpg/ << that is what i look like atm so give me an idea of a workout plan to get some definition thanks in advance (idk how to put pictures) haha

Welcome mate

Youd have to change your parents to ryans to look anything like him, your body will always be determined by your genetics and your lifestyle

You can only change your lifestyle so start with a solid weight training routine and stick with it. Join a gym! Then set goals

The best thing you have going for you is you are young and probably do not have many responsibilities, so dont be making any excuses for not exercising

Good luck

hey bro we need some more info if we are going to help you!

do you have access to a gym? weights at home

whats your weekly diet like? monday thru sunday!

are you currently training? weights or cardio?

70-80kg wide estimate GET WEIGHED! it will give you a starting point and you will be able to track your progress!

we want to help you but you have to help us out!

Is that a gyno? just wondering.. no offence btw :roll:

No, it's just fat. If it is gyno, it's not the kind you need surgery to remove.

Exactly what i was thinking.. theres a thread where someone asked if it is gyno.. this actually looks like that..

whats the bodyfat % ?

Doesn't really matter what his bodyfat currently is bud. I know that's a standard question 'round here though.

You might want to post your eats up here for the regulars to have a look at - my 'healthy' eating at 17 was alot different to my healthy eating is at 28. (I say 17 because that's when I started giving a shit)

It has already been said but a consistent exercise routine along with healthy eating will help you get those sweet gosling abs :P Quit doing crunches (if you are), start implementing simple exercises at home like pushups and squats along with whatever you have been doing.

What kind of weights do you have at home?

I know this wasn't your intentions, but way to make a kid feel self-conscious! That fact is, plenty of teenage guys have gyno - especially when they have higher body fat levels. In many cases, it goes away on its own once the hormones sort themselves out and the body fat drops. My advice is: get the body fat down, get the Ryan Gosling abs, and THEN worry about gyno if it still exists.

Corruption, good on you for having the guts to post a photo. :nod: Do you have access to your school gym? Like Icecream says, post up your daily eats.

Oh, and I had to Google Ryan Gosling. He's a good goal for now, but I guarantee once you've achieved his physique, you won't be satisfied. You can do MUCH better that him. Be warned - this hobby is addictive! :grin:

I know this wasn't your intentions, but way to make a kid feel self-conscious! That fact is, plenty of teenage guys have gyno - especially when they have higher body fat levels. In many cases, it goes away on its own once the hormones sort themselves out and the body fat drops. My advice is: get the body fat down, get the Ryan Gosling abs, and THEN worry about gyno if it still exists.

Corruption, good on you for having the guts to post a photo. :nod: Do you have access to your school gym? Like Icecream says, post up your daily eats.

Oh, and I had to Google Ryan Gosling. He's a good goal for now, but I guarantee once you've achieved his physique, you won't be satisfied. You can do MUCH better that him. Be warned - this hobby is addictive! :grin:

Good advice.

And that Gyno is nothing bro. Do heaps of chest exercises and you wont even notice it. I'd probably look like that myself if I had not much muscle in that area. Go hard man!

Is that a gyno? just wondering.. no offence btw :roll:

How do you come to that conclusion?

To me it almost looks like puberty gyno, that you would need surgery to remove? Just my thoughts.

The shape.

Anyway, if he's looking to get toned, he shouldn't feel self-conscious. It's the final product that counts, realistically. But I do agree with you there Peudo.

I myself had a gyno at the age of 15-16 yrs old. There was a lump inside my nipples :oops: went to the doctor and he said that its normal for teenagers (lol after googling the scenario) but it didnt look like this.. I reckon its fat.. because when i had gyno it looked like a normal chest (small as i didnt lift) but when there was pain like needle when i pressed my nipples lol,, so maybe its gyno + fat.. IMO but i aint the expert here.. you guys decide.. :D

Ryan Gosling? At least your goals are achievable...

Start working out more than your core (though a strong core is key to a strong body). There is more to living than defined abs.

The big 3= bench press, squats and dead lifts. Build a strong body, not a midsection gay dudes like checking you out for.

Check out the workout section of this site.

How do you come to that conclusion?

To me it almost looks like puberty gyno, that you would need surgery to remove? Just my thoughts.

The shape.

Anyway, if he's looking to get toned, he shouldn't feel self-conscious. It's the final product that counts, realistically. But I do agree with you there Peudo.

Lol ok doc