Need advice

shane320

Hi

I have been gyming for long time and surely feel stronger and have better stamina while playing sports, however when i am training my muscles are pumped and look shaped but next warning they are back to normal. This has always happened. attached is my workout for day 1,2,3.

I am 80kgs, 5'12" and take Horleys Ripped prior to workouts.

Have breakfast full of fiber, eat spicy food. combination of veg and non veg.

Can someone give me an advice, suggest me a workout from the "Workouts" section.

Thanks!

post-8862-14166824049667_thumb.jpg

notsureifsrs..."when i am training my muscles are pumped and look shaped but next warning they are back to normal." bro thats normal.

Why are you doing lunges on Deadlift day bro? and you've got back exercises on leg day?...I think your split is good but why only 1 set of each exercise? what you should do is cut down the amount of exercises you do and add more sets to your core movements.

Not sure what your goals are either but you're on the right track. Your workout is pretty good. Just gotta condense your workouts, less is more but with less add more intensity if that makes sense. good luck for your 2012 goals.