Found this before pic.. dem epic genetics

NZhredder

here we go

Nice one Genetic Freek but it's not holding up the newspaper of the day, or a timestamp on the photo, how can we be sure this isn't something u just produced half hour ago...LOL

Well then Nate must be 9 years old now, equating to an average gain of over ten kgs a year of muscle since the timestamp on the sonogram says 19-11-2003. It seems also that Naruto was born in the town of Reading, Berkshire in England to a mother named Katherine Oakes. Thanks for sharing your life story with us Nate, very interdasting

here we go

Nice one Genetic Freek but it's not holding up the newspaper of the day, or a timestamp on the photo, how can we be sure this isn't something u just produced half hour ago...LOL

Well then Nate must be 9 years old now, equating to an average gain of over ten kgs a year of muscle since the timestamp on the sonogram says 19-11-2003. It seems also that Naruto was born in the town of Reading, Berkshire in England to a mother named Katherine Oakes. Thanks for sharing your life story with us Nate, very interdasting

What class can I enter as a 9 year old? Will my citizenship be an issue with my dreams of winning Mr NZ?! :pfft: :grin: