Found this before pic.. dem epic genetics

NZhredder

There'd better not be a shitstorm, DRWK. It's getting a bit old now.

That's quite a difference, NZhredder. Although part of me says that one skinny photo does not a genetic analysis make - you were probably not training and eating crap at the time. But regardless, you're hugely improved now. Good stuff!

BTW, have you considered swimming instead of bodybuilding? It may be the camera angle, but looking at the size of your feet, I reckon you'd fit Ian Thorpe's shoes. :wink:

inappropriate pic

I've got a pic from when I was 5 yrs old, you should see the difference now - omg :shock:

see, a bit ridiculous looking at tennage bodies of course they fucking grow LOL

Show me a pic of a grown man, then his gains after he's lifted for a while ffs then I'll be impressed.

no hate, no shitstorm, just saying what others will be thinking

inappropriate pic

I've got a pic from when I was 5 yrs old, you should see the difference now - omg :shock:

see, a bit ridiculous looking at tennage bodies of course they fucking grow LOL

Show me a pic of a grown man, then his gains after he's lifted for a while ffs then I'll be impressed.

no hate, no shitstorm, just saying what others will be thinking

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha or if he was standing in the pic would he look that different from how he does now? Just sayin....

^^ I've possibly changed genders as well (I never could read sonograms very well).....damn dem dere androgens!

You've been gaining 3kg every year! Can you run me through the first 10yrs Nate...details please.

Pseudo,

This deserves Photo and Progress of the YEAR award! outstanding gains you simply cannot deny Nate the win (unless someone can produce an authenticated photo of them as a sperm) :clap: