'most valued member'

hhhh1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tom, twl, crazyfacials, hhh1, and gymrat make this site so much better, reps for life.

I can learn, and be entertained

finally some recognition. i mean i really put a lot of time and effort into lifting occassionally, making the odd srs post and keeping a journal so some of the new members can have something to aspire to

tom, twl, crazyfacials, hhh1, and gymrat make this site so much better, reps for life.

finally some recognition. i mean i really put a lot of time and effort into lifting occassionally, making the odd srs post and keeping a journal so some of the new members can have something to aspire to

he said hhh1 not hhhh4 so he must be talking about someone else!

he said hhh1 not hhhh4 so he must be talking about someone else!

yeah, i wasn't talking about you..... sorry

I am honored.

Not srs.

Can i get a tag "The token Asian"? I mean, I do fit the stereotype completely. Overachiever, hard working, musical, golfer, intelligent, 5'7", skinny, serious, no social activity whatsoever and a virgin for life?

tomsammce, twl, crazyfacials, hhh1, and gymrat make this site so much better, reps for life.

I am honored.

Not srs.

Can i get a tag "The token Asian"? I mean, I do fit the stereotype completely. Overachiever, hard working, musical, golfer, intelligent, 5'7", skinny, serious, no social activity whatsoever and a virgin for life?

tomsammce, twl, crazyfacials, hhh1, and gymrat make this site so much better, reps for life.

I am honored.

Not srs.

I am honored.

Not srs.

He was referring to Tomsammace...

Pls go

I am honored.

Not srs.

Pls go

lol this

there-is-no-need-to-be-upset.png

I am honored.

Not srs.

Pls go

TLG did realise that, hence the "not srs". If tom is said in the same sentence as TWL, Tomleegolf assumes that they are referring to the character Tomsammce.

Capiche????????????

I am honored.

Not srs.

Pls go

TLG did realise that, hence the "not srs". If tom is said in the same sentence as TWL, Tomleegolf assumes that they are referring to the character Tomsammce.

Capiche????????????

no homo ?

Pls go

Capiche????????????

no homo ?

guessing 'capiche' is a commonly used term in the gymnastics scene

I am honored.

Not srs.

Pls go

Capiche????????????

7H3D3.jpg