'most valued member'

hhhh1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can someone give bad advice on steroids to people and be a most valued member...

i dont value those members much... pack of wankers if u ask me.

ppl can make up their own mind as to who says valuable things... would hate for a newb to read what a 'valued member' has posted as gospel. cause alot of time they dont know what they talking about.

just my opinion... i know il get haters but oh well

Tom, this reminds me of a tattoo show I went to. Seems that they had no objective panel of judges, but gave prizes based on crowd cheers. Well, I went with my wife, and the others went with extended family and friends.

I never made it to the finals. It could be argued that my tattoos were shit, but when you have 20 mates cheering, it made no difference what mine were based on the voting criteria. or what the other contestants were like. out of 10 of us, he won everything.

So, the winner of the day was the crowd favourite, not necessarily the person who should've won. (which is subjective anyway).

I wasn't jealous of the winner at all, but thought the criteria was flawed.

Lol listen to you guys! I'm not sure I should get a most valued member tag but I'm stoked I did. Certainly beats "most online raging" or "most inappropriate" ha ha ha

Classic!

when-I-grow-up-I-want-to-be-a-helicopter.jpg

seriously though... at the end of the day, someone sees value in the product. (both the human product and the MVM badge). Democracy finally listening to the people (even if the minority don't agree, of which I am one). Even I can't argue against that.

Lol listen to you guys! I'm not sure I should get a most valued member tag but I'm stoked I did. Certainly beats "most online raging" or "most inappropriate" ha ha ha

Classic!

when-I-grow-up-I-want-to-be-a-helicopter.jpg

seriously though... at the end of the day, someone sees value in the product. (both the human product and the MVM badge). Democracy finally listening to the people (even if the minority don't agree, of which I am one). Even I can't argue against that.

Awww you're valued too mate

147069.jpg

Classic!

you raged on facebook mate.

Yeah I did on facebook at you because it's more personal. I didn't on here cos it's a forumand not really somewhere I think personal dislikes should be aired I didn't think having a go behind a faceless atavar and some sense of anonymity was really what I wanted to do.

You've got a lot of great information to share Tom, you just also happen to be an egotistical dick.

Shut up, and squat!

(working towards my 5 post suspension period limit) :(

Can we have a badge, like "most suspended member"? I'd happily work towards that one...

You'd have a pretty big battle ahead, Tom's well into double digits :pfft:

Classic!

you raged on facebook mate.

Yeah I did on facebook at you because it's more personal. I didn't on here cos it's a forumand not really somewhere I think personal dislikes should be aired I didn't think having a go behind a faceless atavar and some sense of anonymity was really what I wanted to do.

You've got a lot of great information to share Tom, you just also happen to be an egotistical dick.

it's all the same Harry.

Saying something is saying something. Doesn't matter when or where u say it.

Anyway didn't hurt my feelings mate, just made me laugh lolz.

Shutupandsquat... Shut up and grow taller u little half repping garden gnome

Lolol. Y u so easy to wind up?

I'm not, look back on forum history other ppl cry and get wound up much easier than me. U and ur brother worked out the difference between a bent over row and a shrug yet? Lol