2 months and a bit proggie?

deeseenz

If you're having trouble seeing changes (often hard when self analyzing imo).

Maybe you should commit to updating this thread again in another 2 months ?

It may well serve as the motivation you need to press on with your goals.

ps: As others have said, positive changes - No doubt. Keep going.

recomposition takes time bro - you have definately moved on. recommend weighing yourself at least once a fortnight - pref weekly. Take a pic at each interval is good for some people too and it tells a great story onc you hit your destination.

I'd also measure you waist at bbutton, hips and chest each month to see how its coming in - some weeks the scales dont move but the measure do :wink:

Go hard mate

^^^^ exactly.

As you are fairly new to lifting weights you will find you will lose bodyfat and gain muscle fairly easy to start off so the scales will only tell half the story. Regular pics and measurements are way more beneficial.

You've obviously put in the hard work because you've dropped a lot of fat and gained muscle. Keep hard at it and I look forward to seeing more results in another 2 months :nod:

thanks Optimass!

^^^^ exactly.

As you are fairly new to lifting weights you will find you will lose bodyfat and gain muscle fairly easy to start off so the scales will only tell half the story. Regular pics and measurements are way more beneficial.

You've obviously put in the hard work because you've dropped a lot of fat and gained muscle. Keep hard at it and I look forward to seeing more results in another 2 months :nod:

cheers soundsgood. Yea man gotta keep at it! I'm impatient but i know results don't come easy and everyone has to put the effort in. thanks for the comments everyone !

Deeseenz trained his ass off tonight - tell us how that chest n tri's feel tomorrow bro!!

Some good weights moved & some decent volume at a high pace. Helped me stay focus too, so win:win :clap:

Make that chest grow Nate :grin:

Some good improvments deeseenz just keep at it

Deeseenz trained his ass off tonight - tell us how that chest n tri's feel tomorrow bro!!

Some good weights moved & some decent volume at a high pace. Helped me stay focus too, so win:win :clap:

cheers nate :D

was a mean workout! on the bench, going fast up once the bar is on your chest helps heaps too! chest is sore as! and tri's are sore too thanks nate dog! :D

Awesome stuff bro! sounds like you're smashing your training!! ensure you do the same with your diet. That's where the key to transforming your body takes place. Being new to this sport, you could get away with burning fat and building muscle at the same time. What you're doing is working for you bro so stay at it. We can all see the changes.

Thanks heaps guys! The only thing I suck at is my dieting. Natedawg225 said he will help me with planning out my diet so that will be a big help! trained legs with him today and I'm in agony... Thanks Nate and thanks everyone for your comments!