cheap but good weightlifting shoe

Imadeapoopsie

No stores carry them unfortunately, and you can't even get them online in NZ. Ordering from the US or AUS is your best bet.

We've got quite a large topic here all about various weightlifting shoes, but you might have to skim through a fair bit of banter :lol:

I ended up ordering some Wei-Rui Warrior Weightlifting Shoes as they were the cheapest I could find, and I did a review of them here.

Also you're likely going to have to spend a fair bit over $100NZD. Mine cost me approx $125NZD shipped and that was with a discount code, but by the looks their stocks are quite low so sizing choices are minimal. I think the next cheapest option are QWA's from Aus, which at the time worked out to around $170NZD shipped I think? I'm unsure of currencies at the moment so that may have changed.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but hopefully that helps and you can find yourself a pair you like/can afford :)

No stores carry them unfortunately, and you can't even get them online in NZ. Ordering from the US or AUS is your best bet.

We've got quite a large topic here all about various weightlifting shoes, but you might have to skim through a fair bit of banter :lol:

I ended up ordering some Wei-Rui Warrior Weightlifting Shoes as they were the cheapest I could find, and I did a review of them here.

Also you're likely going to have to spend a fair bit over $100NZD. Mine cost me approx $125NZD shipped and that was with a discount code, but by the looks their stocks are quite low so sizing choices are minimal. I think the next cheapest option are QWA's from Aus, which at the time worked out to around $170NZD shipped I think? I'm unsure of currencies at the moment so that may have changed.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but hopefully that helps and you can find yourself a pair you like/can afford :)

Thanks broslli they are nice and cheap.. and awsome i read it arrived in 10 days for you.. that will be great... i too was thinking of getting adidas, but maybe some time in the future..

• 2 weeks later...
Just go for a pair of high top chuck taylors.

Won't do him much good when he's after a pair of proper weightlifting shoes. The raised heel makes a hell of a difference for cleans, snatches, jerks, and squats depending on your squat style. Chucks can't compare.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey Swifty's Fitwear just released a new brand of Shoes, they look pretty good but a lot longer than AdiPowers. I think he has a rewew on his facebook. I think their just over a hundred and shippings probably free, so this could be what your looking for poopsie :)

Hey Swifty's Fitwear just released a new brand of Shoes, they look pretty good but a lot longer than AdiPowers. I think he has a rewew on his facebook. I think their just over a hundred and shippings probably free, so this could be what your looking for poopsie Smile

Bro they aren't weightlifting shoes. They are something a fucking goober would wear in the gym... Swift got $100 pair of shoes 10c squat.