K-OS from BSC - works great and no DMMA

steak

Have used the product and will continue to use post CBC - but will alternate will DMMA product 2 bi weekly. What I really like about this produc is I haven't been getting the come down like I do with similar pre-workout supps.

I had my first session on it 3 weeks ago (New Formula) and matched my PB squat for 3 singles.

The taste took a bit of getting used to but what I have been doing is just making a shot with it and chasing it with a BLue Monster .. works great and can feel it working within 15 minutes.

Recommend peeps give it a try ... recommended.

:)

Why red wine extract?

Good for you guys as DMAA was banned for powerlifting anyway ay?

Same as Grape seed bro - is an anti-oxident. Basically free radicals have been shown to cause red blood cells to clump together over time ..

Within a short period antioxidents such as grape seed will assist the body greatly by improving circulation and absorbtion of other nutrients. Most supplements include a good dose of Vitamin C and/or E as a result. Grapes and/or Pine Bark however are much strong and effective = quicker result.