EAS. Thermo Dynamx?

carma

Have many of you guys tried EAS, Thermo Dynamx? If so can you please tell me what you thought of them. I'm thinking of giving them ago, i can get 2 bottles(120caps per bottle) for $99, is that a good price.

Any feedback you can give me about them would be much appreciated. thanx

I think this post belongs in the Nutrition & Supplement Forum as it isnt actually a review.

As for the price, i have seen the same price of 2 for $100 which i think is reasonable. From memory they did come out earlier as singles for a higher price. From what ive heard they are a good product, definiatly worth a try.

Hi Carma

I've tried Thermo Dynamx before and found it was okay but nothing compared to the NFS products I'm taking now. I was taking Thermo up until I started dieting 6 weeks ago (16 wks out from comp) but then switched to NFS Fat Metabolisers and Sterone.

I'd recommend it for the months leading up but when you start your comp dieting I'd give the NFS a go. Bit more expensive but the fat starts dropping off!

yeh bro,i've been bringing in thermos,multis,creatine and n e thing light weight,i was gonna get protein bars($30 for 24 abb steel bars)cheap as!but it costs more for shipping than the actual product!,protein powders are cheap az but shipping is a killer,if only i lived in the states :cry:

hydroxycut was the king of thermos....until the ephidrine was taken out of the formula. Now most agree its not the product it once was.

This idea of ordering from overseas is to make few, very large orders, shipping is a REAL killer. Ive payed as much as $41USD for shipping, while the products only came to $80USD :shock:

This idea of ordering from overseas is to make few, very large orders, shipping is a REAL killer. Ive payed as much as $41USD for shipping, while the products only came to $80USD

So have I and it still worked out cheaper than buying the same or similar product here. The range here is so limited to what you can find in the US too.

So have I and it still worked out cheaper than buying the same or similar product here. The range here is so limited to what you can find in the US too.

Absolutely. Did you use Fedex to ship your goods. They have a primo tracking system aye, you can check exactly where your package is at anytime online.