Male model needed for life casting project.

olivier

Hi Everyone,

I am sculptor based on Waiheke Island near Auckland.

I am requiring the assistance of a young male model with well defined feature for a life casting project. (life casting is the process of taking a mould directly from the model skin and then casting a faithfull positive reproduction in plaster or any other material. The process is safe, quick and painless.)

I can offer financial compensation and cover any expenses.

Interested? want to know more? Please contact me on olivier@duhamel.bz

Please visit my website on http://www.bodyscape.net.nz if you want to know more about life casting.

Cheers,

Olivier

Uh, have you guys actually looked at Olivier's website? I don't think he's a troll... :roll:

And yeah, I reckon if you were in contest condition, having a casting done would be very cool, especially if you can then get it bronzed. Sure would beat the standard studio photos people get done.

Uh, have you guys actually looked at Olivier's website? I don't think he's a troll... :roll:

And yeah, I reckon if you were in contest condition, having a casting done would be very cool, especially if you can then get it bronzed. Sure would beat the standard studio photos people get done.

lmao don't blame me,I blame you for this letting trolls run free here,how do u expect me to react.lol.Your still the best mod ever though! :pfft: