5 month progression pics.

anyonehelp?

Hey guys, first pic post here - I have been training for about 9 months now. The pics in red are from 5 months ago and then the darker pics are from 16/04/12

Still have heaps to work on, but thought I would share and get your thoughts and most importantly, tips! Feel free to give POSITIVE criticism.

yLWEJ.jpg

snCfX.jpg

XROW2h.jpg

JdjG2h.jpg

vka6Th.jpg

xuqQJh.jpg

ZvjlYh.jpg

OMQ! U SUK! STOP FUKN LIFTIN U DIK!

Playin' up.

Looking good, bro, and a lot better than 5 months a go that's for sure. You look around the same weight, but a lot leaner. There are things you can do posing wise to exaggerate the muscle better, but you still look better that's for sure. Can't see much of the legs, but the still look good on the one picture you can see.

Are you planning on getting on stage?

OMQ! U SUK! STOP FUKN LIFTIN U DIK!

LOL

Yea planning on hitting the stage next year for a local show. A mate and I are competing against each other, so should be fun. 15 months away though, heaps of mass to put on.

A whole lot of mass to put on. And you seem to have put it on evenly. The good thing about being leaner as well is A) it makes it easier when dieting for a show and B) you can see your strengths/weaknesses much easier.

You will definitely need to get on to the posing side of things and practice that hard throughout your diet (seriously, I practiced for 16 weeks and still had to correct myself looking back at the show). But yeah man, looking good, keep it up :clap:

certainly look leaner in the second lot of pics. what was your before/after weight?

Was cracking 100-105kg in the red. I would be about 95kg I gather, no scales while travelling lol

No gym either I heard!

The guy you are competing against said you'd only trained once in 3 weeks since hitting Australia..... :grin:

HarryB - sort the brother out when he hits Sydney - he has a show to win in 15 months! :grin:

certainly look leaner in the second lot of pics. what was your before/after weight?

No gym either I heard!

The guy you are competing against said you'd only trained once in 3 weeks since hitting Australia..... :grin:

Yea, last night was the 2nd time in 3 weeks - found a backpackers with a gym!

Was cracking 100-105kg in the red. I would be about 95kg I gather, no scales while travelling lol

No gym either I heard!

HarryB - sort the brother out when he hits Sydney - he has a show to win in 15 months! :grin:

Me help him out? By the looks I will be trying to get some tips off him!

No gym either I heard!

Me help him out? By the looks I will be trying to get some tips off him!

Maybe so bro!

But if you take him out partying just remember he's a lightweight Harry! He can't keep up with the big boys aye anyonehelp?!!!! :pfft: :grin:

Watch out bro ;)

I got you.

You predicting the 2013 HB NABBA Results DC?

1) Deeseenz

2) Big Ethan-anthate

3) Ham Dog Cutler

4) The Backpackin' Bodybuilder

LOLOLOLOL - lets see what the big bro thinks about that! :pfft:

PS - didn't see you at the gym tonight, just cos bro's being slack doesn't mean you get to be! :grin:

Watch out bro ;)

I got you.

1) Deeseenz

2) Big Ethan-anthate

3) Ham Dog Cutler

PS - didn't see you at the gym tonight, just cos bro's being slack doesn't mean you get to be! :grin:

OOOOOSH suck a fat cock nate. I will not lose to foote!

Watch out bro ;)

I got you.

1) Deeseenz

2) Big Ethan-anthate

3) Ham Dog Cutler

I was too at the gym! Me and hamish went at like 3 !we did chest!

Young fella went well, decent strength and good work ethic. Be good once he's back to regular training.

Schooled me on...... Singlet wearing lol!!

We had a good workout,. my other TP is a young bloke too so they had me working hard to keep up. These young guys phew....

• 4 weeks later...